What it means if JW's are wrong??????

by omerp 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• omerp
    omerp

The Jehovah's Witness are notorious for ranting about their favourite religion to pick on and that is the Catholic Church. My question is, if they are false

prophets, etc... then what they said about the Catholic Church should be suspect also. Maybe they are one of the true churches along with others. I believe

the devil is alive and well and also active in the hearts of men and women in all denominations! Were all the same and there is no perfect church here on

earth as long as people are involved! Thats my personal belief. What do you think??????

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I have softened to the Catholic Church recently. The JWs are absolutely wrong about them.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

What it means is millions are mentally enslaved to a corporation that is only interested in what corporations are around for- money! Imagine doing EVERYTHING your employer asked, no questions asked, for no pay.

And don't worry about the devil, he is about as real as Tinkerbell, Mickey Mouse, and Goofy.

• Think About It
    Think About It

It means they are just another religion like the rest of them.

Think About It

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s are nothing more than Parrots..

The WBT$ feeds them Crackers..

"I love the WBT$..Jo-Ho wants a Cracker!.."

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/bird-pictures-breeders-chicks/parrot-pictures-breeders-chicks/pictures/parrot-0016.jpg

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

First of all, the title is faulty. It should remove "IF" and say "What it means THAT JW's are wrong!" It's a statement, not a question.

In many ways, they are all alike, but it doesn't mean that the devil is alive and well. There are scores of other possibilities once you accept that JW's are wrong.

• The Finger
    The Finger

I think that JWs are not christian. They should reconsider there baptism and take the bread and the wine and they should reconsider their hope. Being good won't do it. Nor will preaching about the return of christ and them as the chosen ones. Christendom for all of its faults, is christian.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I think it is becoming of their insecurities about themselves. If not telling of the GB being very aware of the numbers they are losing. Isn't that what the kid at school very insecure of himself did ? He found others to pick on, in order deflect attention from himself.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh gawd.

Jehovahs Witnesses are way worse than the catholic church. Some people get transfixed on this nonsense and freak out.

You were way worse than a Catholic, let me assure you.

From a non-catholic.

• leec
    leec

Just because something is less bad, doesn't make it good. Everthing you hate about the WTS is present in some form in the RC church.

-- from an ex-catholic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit