Is Watchtower Literature inspired?

by YoYoMama 62 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

: And I'm supposed to believe what you say because you are the great AlanF?

No, because what I'm saying is the truth.

: What researcher? Who gave you this inside information?

The Society refuses to give out the names of anyone in or connected with the Writing Department. Should I be different?

Just suppose you could talk to some of the researchers for the book, and they confirmed what I told you. Would you believe them? And if you did, what would you do next? Pretend that you hadn't heard what you heard? You're pretty good at pretending, judging from your posts.

AlanF

• ISP
    ISP

The proclaimers book came out in 1993. It has to be the most boring book ever studied! But think about it....it came out 70-80 years after a lot of the lies took place. Are Jws to expect to wait another 70-80 years to deal with the current 'lies'?

ISP

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

AlanF:

The Society refuses to give out the names of anyone in or connected with the Writing Department. Should I be different?
    This is so funny. Obviously you are lying.

Just suppose you could talk to some of the researchers for the book, and they confirmed what I told you. Would you believe them? And if you did, what would you do next?
    I would ask about their research in detail.
  • Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hey there Ho-Ho-Mama:

Are you that naive? You have been lurking/trolling here for awhile and have learned absolutely nothing. You could have taken a course, learned a language or a skill in that time, instead you prance about from thread to thread spreading ancient propaganda.

Many here still maintain insider connections to congregations, branch offices, bethel, committees, etc..

Do you really believe that those working closest to the authorities and committees within the WTBS simply keep everything they learn to themselves? Anyone who has ever associated with Jehovah's Witnesses to any degree knows that GOSSIP amongst the witnesses is like fuel for engines.

Open your eyes and get real!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

You guys are screwballs. If you think that God is using Ray Franz and James Penton, then follow them.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    I don't believe someone will be disfellowshipped for not agreeing 100% with the GB.

That is true. Even before baptism, I believed that Jacob lied, which is against the WTBS view. The elders were unable to convince me otherwise. I was allowed to be baptised, on the condition that I never say anything about it, especially in the door-to-door work.

What if I had spoke out publicly? I would be DFed in an instant, even though the Bible clearly supports my position.

The problem is the attitude...
    LOL! A bad attitude is the perfect charge to lay when someone disagrees with you. It is so general. If they challenge your accusation, you can always reply with, "See what I mean?"

I worked for a corrupt company for 7 years and the "bad attitude" was their favorite charge. "A bad attitude" could get you fired. I worked for an incompentent boss who would order me to do stupid things. When I pointed out that his ideas would not work, I had "a bad attitude". If I did what he said and it did not work out, he blamed me. When I pointed out that I had previous told him why it would not work, I had a "bad attitude".

DFing for a bad attitude is just a way of getting arid of those whom you cannot find any fault with. It is a power play.

...if that person is now preaching to other members of the congregation their own ideas, not based on the Bible.
    You mean like JanH preaching about the 1914 generation teaching being bogus? So, JanH was not teaching what was in the Bible, yet six months later the Bible suddenly teaches what Jan had been saying?

Richard

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Fred:

Are you that STUPID? Who can prove that Almighty God is using any human right now? That is the POINT, chucklehead!

One thing I can certainly guarantee, no God, whether made of stone, wood, metal or spirit, is using Fred Hall for anything other than perpetually foul orbiting fecal matter!

Keep spinning bacteria brain!

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hi Freddie,

The notion that God Almighty, Creator and Sustainer of the Universe and all life within it, needs to resort to reliance upon puny humans, be they Penton, Ray Franz or his uncle Freddie, Joe Rutherford or anyone else to articulate his messsage for Him, is so ludicrous to be undeserving of comment.

Ever wonder what God-appointed agency held humankind in trust through the intervening millenia from Christ until this 120 year-old American offshhot of Protestant Adventism took charge of His interests?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

UR,

Can you prove that God is not using in any humans?

• AlanF
    AlanF

: This is so funny. Obviously you are lying.

Really. Then call the Society (718-560-5000) and ask to speak with the author of, say, the Creation book, or of any particular Watchtower or Awake! article you like. Report back here what they tell you.

: I would ask about their research in detail.

Oh? If I could set it up, would you be willing to speak with one of them over the phone? If so, email me your telephone number.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit