To All Our Canadian Friends

by AllTimeJeff 92 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Trueone,

No promises. I'll also require assistance with eating, if you don't mind.

ATJ,

I know you would love to change a monkeys' diaper. You sick sick man!

How in the hell did this topic degregate to this? Mios dios... mios dios...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I don't know, but if I were Canadian, I would be offended, eh?

Monkey diapers reek! I saw "Every Which Way But Loose". That was the movie that no doubt inspired Clint Eastwood to become a director.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

No promises. I'll also require assistance with eating, if you don't mind.

I thought orangutans have opposable thumbs to hold a fork and knife,

if thats the case all your getting is bananas and some other fruit.

We also have a Bordello for orangutans in town, so if you behave yourself during your visit , I'll

treat you to some female entertainment .

• shamus100
    shamus100

Okay, okay, I'll be good. You just had to say bordello. Bannanas it is. (damn, I was wanting some pork-belly!)

ATJ,

You ever see Clint Eastwood's early movies, i.e. The Outlaw Jose Wales? OMG, they were just AWFUL! AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, PEEEUGH! Worse than a monkey's diaper.

Trust me, he had to work to become the great director he is today. If you doubt me at all, I urge you to rent it. Buy lots of beer!!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

The Spaghetti Westerns of Clint Eastwood has launched many an alcoholics career.....

• shamus100
    shamus100

I enjoy Clint Eastwood's spaghetti westerns. But the Outlaw Jose Wales... oh my. It's just so awful, it's on my top 30 all time worst movies ever made. It's hard to imagine someone so brilliant could make something so goddamned awful.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A recent secret video of what goes on at that Bordello has just hit the inter-net, so Shamus this could be you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdbP4sZ94Og&feature=related

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh my...

This thread is going into the toilet rather quickly. I'm the monkey on the telephone wires...

Um, I'll attempt to keep this on topic a bit. Damn, those ski jumpers sure fly far! 100 plus meters!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I heard orangutans are better lovers than humans, you should be so lucky.

I wish I had your kind of stamina.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh hell yeah! 10X a day...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit