To All Our Canadian Friends

by AllTimeJeff 92 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-tJBsOsboM

For you, you canadian monkey. Next time, get it right, hit him!

Btw, isn't it true that Saint Mario of Lemieux is more revered these days in the hockey parts of Canada?

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I would have gone there tonight, but it would have taken 3 or 4 hours just to get on the train home. Toooo many people celebrating. But save for the cauldron error, a good show.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Not in Canada. They still have the Wayne Gretzky hardon - Lemieux is hardly mentioned anymore.

Okay, the opening ceremonies are over, I'm waiting for the bannana throwing competition!

Nice video, ATJ. That song always brings a tear to my eye.

• shamus100
    shamus100

worldtraveller,

That was a great show. They were saying it was one of the best winter (not summer) olympic opening ceremonies but there could be a little bias in there.

Holy rain there! I hope they have waterskiing on Cypress tomorrow, LOL!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Eh, Mario is better then Gretzky anyway... And he saved hockey in Pittsburgh. Gretzky saved hockey in Ari... never mind...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah,

Other than the Oilers, what the hell did he do? See why I don't really like him? Hockey is overrated.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I thought the show was great - KD Lang did such an awesome job with Hallelujah, I had poopsie tears...and that little Nikki singing the National Anthem was awesome!!

So sad about the Georgian Luge athlete...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Poopsie, I know... very sad.....

Shamus, hockey is overrated??? Do you EVER want a banana from me again?? Where's my tranq gun??!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Now easy there Jeff... I never mess with a guy and a tranq gun. I'll be good now. See? I love hockey.

KD Lang was good. Still, the original, Leonard Cohen is unquestinably one of Canada's best performers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWeN-bVDUc

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Jeff, can you please give this boy a banana?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit