Silent Lambs in Wikipedia to be deleted

by Gerard 27 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am sorry LADY lEE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT - THIS SITE IS A GOOD ONE TO CITE AND OF COURSE rANDYS WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG

• Razziel
    Razziel

Whoever changed up the entry yesterday did a very good job. The format is presented much better than it was before, and the citations are improved. It still needs some proofreading for grammar and maybe a little fine tuning, but it's a big improvement on what was there 24 hours ago. One thing that should probably be added for fairness in the references is at least one link to the official website of JWs. Didn't there used to be a webpage on their site that explained their policies? I looked briefly but all I could find are those generic "how to protect your children" articles.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

How does one make a comment? I registered, but don't see how to do that.

But then, I'm computer challenged!

• Razziel
    Razziel

Yeah when I tried to make a comment, it put me on the editing page for the article. I went ahead and made a couple of grammar/syntax fixes.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I took the time to comment yesterday & there were about 7 "keep" comments at that time--the talk page says 2 support?

I put my username on the jw WikiProject list but I don't know if that will help?

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I am sorry LADY lEE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT - THIS SITE IS A GOOD ONE TO CITE AND OF COURSE rANDYS WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG

Forums and most blogs are not acceptable references to be used by Wikipedia. However, enough reliable references have been introduced lately and most likely the administrators will reject the petition to delete it. Good job people!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I noticed the article in Wiki was recently updated.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I put something in there so that might be the update

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit