Silent Lambs in Wikipedia to be deleted

by Gerard 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Gerard
    Gerard

There are a couple of JW zealots campaingning in Wikipedia to delete the Silent Lambs article. I'd like to request your editing time in order to search for additional references to be included and make their censoring task imposible. Thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silentlambs

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm totally behind you but I'm not sure what to do.

Where is my hero, jamie bowers???????

• Gerard
    Gerard

In short, we have to find references to Silent Lambs other than Silent Lambs' website.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Ok, you really need Jamie.

PM her or something, she's a whiz with these things.

JAMIE!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hmmm. Is Silent Lambs mentioned in any newscasts on pedophilia, and would that 'count' towards establishing their validity/credentials with Wikipedia???

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Ok, you really need Jamie. PM her or something, she's a whiz with these things. JAMIE!!!! I emailed her the link to this thread. It is after midnight, I'm sure she will respond in the morning.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm here, but very sleepy and ready for bed. My first thought was using the the video news reports, but they're already used as references. And so is Barbara Anderson's Watch Tower Documents. All of that stuff proves the claims of the Silent Lambs, so I don't know what the hell else these people want. I wonder if the complainers elders know they're doing this.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Would a link to the 48 hours video help? The problem with their settling cases and having gag orders is that you can't cite the records from the court cases, there's basically nothing there to see.

• besty
  • andy5421
    andy5421

I first read this awhile ago and I thought it was very slanted/biased/POV, pro-SL which is aginst Wikipedia Policy on maintaining an NPOV(Neutral Point Of View) the only sources cited are links from the SL website(biased, anti-JW) and one Article from the AP wire. Supprised it has stayed up this long and without any additional info and balancing out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit