Onereason for a gentleman fader to stay reasonably associated...

by whataburger 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

for whatever reason I don't really understand, I have found myself noticing far more often than not that JW women are extremely attractive, like, way more than some random sample of females in general.

You'll find the reason inside. This is your skewed perception, not reality.

Yeah, like maybe your fantasy of bagging a virgin is feeding your skewed perception.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Eventually you'll be 60, and she'll be 45. With that kind of discrepancy, there's going to be some issues at some point. She'll be wiping your butt someday. You'll go from smashing this young hottie, to her wiping your butt because your unable to reach down their any longer.

That's funny. At the rate I'm going when I'm 60 and she's 45.....I'll be wiping her butt, because I'll still be banging the s**t out of her. She can start returning the favor 10 years later.

Think About It

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

LOL, aww man.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Younger or not-so-younger ... for whatever reason I don't really understand, I have found myself noticing far more often than not that JW women are extremely attractive, like, way more than some random sample of females in general. Many of them look like they could easily be models.

hmmmmm me thinks you need to take the beer goggles off!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I must add to this that I do know of a case where a sister in her fifties married a younger brother in his 20's. He was friends with her son. It caused a lot of uproar and divided the congregation. And I know a couple of sisters that married brothers 10 years younger than them. It's just not accepted as much as when it's a man marrying a younger woman. I've also observed in the organization, that men don't have to work nearly as hard to be acceptable husband material that the sisters do, no matter what their age. Frankly, I've given up on finding a brother, and now, I'm not sure I want one anymore. He would eventually have to turn me in for apostasy.

• dissed
    dissed

If all an older JW person wants, is a young 'trophy wife' or sex, I would recomend going to Vegas and hiring a prostitute.

It would be cheaper, less strsseful, and more loving (see the Eagles: 'You can't hide your lying eyes' song) to the young JW girl.

Of course, my complete recomendation would be to leave the Org, adjust to outside, and make yourself a worthy mate.

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

My 36 year old ex husband just married a 19 year old girl last week. He of course had the full support of the congregation. Ewwwwwww

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

whataburger,

What you say is unfortunately true but as an observer I have no respect for such a man. There are many good-looking older gals around so there is no excuse to rob the cradle. I also cannot imagine how a young girl would want to sleep with somebody that much older. I certainly would not!!! When I was that age I was positively creeped out by older guys looking at me! So, older guys: don't flatter yourself so much because that 'young-thing' is accepting your attention. What she REALLY wants is $ecurity and a roof over her head. I was well aware that an older woman in the religion has loser guys interested in her as a "nurse or a purse". Sorry, I would never go for that in a million years!

I realize this is the way it is in the religion and if a woman is over 30 and has a brain in her head she has to look outside the religion for a man.

• Think About It
    Think About It

My 36 year old ex husband just married a 19 year old girl last week. He of course had the full support of the congregation. Ewwwwwww

I agree Michelle. Big difference in a 36 man and 19 girl. Much different than between 50 man and 35 woman. I would find it hard to believe a 36 man who has been married before would marry a 19 girl without already something going on between them. If it was going on when she was under 18 that is another problem in of itself.

Think About It

• Michelle365
    Michelle365

Well of COURSE! Nice catch Think About It!

He did get her pregnant the month she turned 18 (which to me implies they were having sex before her birthday). After he was disfellowshipped and reinstated, she got baptized, and 6 weeks later they are married with their 1 year old in the wedding with my two girls.

Such a sweet JW story huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit