Shared Child Abuse News with JW about Nancy Garrido being a JW

by flipper 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• littlebird
    littlebird

Great job, flipper! It amazes me how they will take face value that someone like that "has changed" , but can't believe a kid who accuses them. Keep up the good work.

• dig692
    dig692

OMG Mr Flipper you are friggin awesome! Keep up the great work!

THe more educated the witnesses get about how WRONG the society's policies can be and how much damage they can actually produce, the better the chances that they will have their eyes and minds opened to the real truth about get out as soon as possible!

I too admire your uncle and brother for doing the RIGHT thing and telling those families about the danger in their congregation. I wish all elders would act like that. It could have saved so many children from being abused.

• flipper
    flipper

LITTLEBIRD- Thanks. It is amazing how witnesses will just accept that a former child molester or pedophile changes from a monster molesting children into this alleged Christian assisting people to gain life in an alleged " paradise ". It's ludicrous and shallow how trusting they are of former criminals

• Farkel
    Farkel

Nice work, flipper.

Be sure and count the time and if you are able to start a home Bible-based study with him, also be sure to tell him it can only be for 6 months, because "the time left is reduced."

Farkel, Protocol CLASS

• flipper
    flipper

DIG 692- Thanks, I appreciate it. I agree with you. Education and knowledge is everything. But trying to gain the witnesses trust first is all important before you drop the bomb of information to them. It makes it easier for them to digest . LOL ! I am also glad my elder relatives warned parents in their congregation about 2 former child molesters attending also. I think the WT society needs to make that a MANDATORY RULE for elders to inform ALL parents if a former child molester is attending their congregations. Disclosure will put parents on alert.

FARKEL- Yeah, I'll have to count the time calling on the old guy. Who knows, maybe I'll get appointed to the GB in the apostate society ! LOL! And yes- the time left IS reduced , but for me or him ? I've got better odds than him, I'm younger ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Good work flipper!

To free a mind is a beautfiul gift. Keep it up!

The Oracle

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You da man Flipper!

• flipper
    flipper

THE ORACLE- I agree. To help JW minds get free is a beautiful thing. I just wish MORE of their minds were accessible . Thanks.

MRS. JONES- Hey thanks sis ! Nice hearing from you. Hope you & your family are doin' good

• flipper
    flipper

Gotta work all night tonight so thought I'd bump this up for those who might have missed it

• Heaven
    Heaven

Beautiful work, Mr. Flipper... simply Beautiful!

I had warned my father back in the '80s about this very thing. Since the JWs don't do background checks on people, I told him they would become targetted by criminals. This was the look on his face .... . He had no argument. I think he knew I was correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit