Shared Child Abuse News with JW about Nancy Garrido being a JW

by flipper 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

EMTYINSIDE-Good points you make. These sex offenders DO put on a good act trying to convince pastors or elders that they are sincere about attending church or meetings. When deep inside they are scheming how to gain access to their next minor child to molest. It is disgusting . And the public and people in churches need to be more on the lookout for this and protect their children from harm. Peace out, Mr. flipper

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That was a great job you did flipper. And think about this, you didn't even have to act like an ass in public to do it. You did it calm, cool, and collected. Some others could learn from you.

sooner

• flipper
    flipper

SOONER 7NC- Hey thanks guy. Appreciate it. I just want so much for these witnesses to REALLY be informed and have access to information the WT society doesn't want them to know about . I will continue to supply them that info, but like you said in a respectful manner

• Quandry
    Quandry

Yesterday through Phillip Garrido's attorney he and his JW wife said they wanted to contact Jaycee.

Obviously, this man still doesn't think he did anything wrong. That is why sex offenders don't change. They have no empathy for the victim-they are sociopaths. Their only concern is meeting their sick needs.

Poor Jaycee. She will not be "rid" of this man and his wife even when they are dead. (Which can't come too soon)

I hope the JW you spoke to will think more deeply about the issue.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I award thee an internet!

*applause*

• flipper
    flipper

QUANDRY- Yes, Garrido & his wife are both psychopaths to do what they did to this poor young lady. She will be reminded of this creep the rest of her life because he fathered 2 children with her. It's disgusting. They should fry these 2 in a burning hell- if there was one. I'm not betting my money that the JW will give it a second thought- I've already seen this old geezer back witnessing street work at the post office again. He probably thinks the news media is all Satn infected.

MINDMELDA- Thanks ! Hope this JW spreads the news to other JW's in his area

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up to supplement Nathan natas thread on Phillip Garrido and share this link about his wife having been a JW at one time

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I did not know the JW link. One of the worse cases in decades.

• flipper
    flipper

BAND ON THE RUN- Astounding isn't it about the JW connections ? However mainstream media outlets haven't talked about it much, if at all. I hope more comes out in Jaycee Dugard's book about the JW connection with Phillip & Nancy Garrido

• flipper
    flipper

Here is an important thread that showed the WT Societies lax child abuse policies even led to Phillip Garrido and his wifes abduction and continued kidnapping for years of Jaycee Dugard. This WT organization and it's leaders are WAY more responsible for crimes occuring in this world than they care to admit. Any lurking JW's PLEASE read this and do yourself a favor. Get access to information - NOW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit