Shared Child Abuse News with JW about Nancy Garrido being a JW

by flipper 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Went to the post office the other day and saw this older JW , an elder, was outside holding the wall up leaning on it while being frozen standing there like a mannequin holding Watchtowers and Awakes . I had talked to this guy about a year ago, so he didn't remember me. I figured , here is my chance to educate him a bit.

I had one of my news releases from a sociologist explaining that Phillip Garrido used Nancy Garrido and the Jehovah's Witnesses to get out of prison so he could have access to children for sexual crimes ; thus enabling him in 1991 to kidnap Jaycee Dugard. The title of the article is : " Sex Offender Phillip Garrido used Jehovah's Witnesses to Get Early Parole ". The link is http://www.njnnetwork.com/njn/?p=22465 . It explains that Nancy Garrido, a Jehovah's Witness met and married Phillip Garrido while he was still in prison, allegedly giving him a family and home and he got out early on good behavior. He fooled authorities into believing he had reformed as a sexual abuser. And Nancy Garrido was his ticket to freedom so he could exploit more children.

So I approached this older JW and told him I had relatives who were witnesses. That I had an uncle who was an elder. I asked him if he knew what the WT society policy was on child abuse, how they handle it if it comes up ? He stated that the elders are told to contact Bethel legal department and then wait for the response from Bethel to see if the offenses happened in a reporting state or non-reporting state. I mentioned that I had concerns about that policy because in the in-between stage of being informed by Bethel legal- a child molester could continue to abuse sexually a child among them while waiting for Bethel's response ! I said, " Wouldn't it be BETTER to go immediately to the police ? " He stated, " Well, the elders get correspondence from Bethel pretty quickly. "

So I used another angle . I told him,'" My uncle an elder JW and his brother took it upon themselves to inform families with children that 2 former registered sex offenders, pedophiles, had begun attending their congregation. They called the parents up and stated that the pedophiles WERE NOT allowed to work with children in field service, only adults. " I stated I admired my uncle and brother for doing that, and they did that without directive from the WT society on their own. Then this older elder said, " Well, you know people can change. If someone repents over the bad actions they took years ago, they can make a new life for themselves and overcome sin with Jehovah's help. " I was salivating in my mouth- this guy fell right into my trap.

After he said this I stated, " So you think people can change if they are a convicted sex offender molesting children ? " He said, " Yes. " I said, " Were you aware that psychologists state that 90 to 95 % of child molesters don't change ? " I continued, " Let me ask you- Imagine this hypothetical situation. Let's say a witness lady in your congregation started calling on a man in prison- a registered sex offender who had molested minors . And what if this sex offender started studying and showed interest , claimed he believed in the witnesses and made changes in his life. In fact he made such changes, allegedly, he got out of prison on good behavior . But what would happen if after getting OUT of prison, he went back to sexually attacking young girls again ? Do you think he was sincere claiming he changed ? Do you think he was " cured " and " repented " of his crimes- or was he just using the witness lady to get out of prison to commit more sex offenses ? " The elder said, " Well, we can't read hearts . " I said, " No, very true, but we can sure read actions , can't we ? " I continued, " It shows HOW CAREFUL we have to be to NOT accept someone just on face value of them CLAIMING to change ! "

Then I told him this very experience was NOT hypothetical, that Nancy Garrido had in fact enabled Phillip Garrido to get out of prison and commit more sexual offenses ! I asked him if he was aware that Nancy Garrido had been a Jehovah's Witness ? He said, " No. I didn't know that. " So I told him I'd like to give him the news release about the Garrido's involvement with the JW's and how Phillip Garrido used the witnesses to get out of prison ! He said he'd read it. I also humored him and took a Creation book just for the hell of it to appease him . So , we'll see what happens ! Maybe I'll make a return visit on HIM in a week or two ! LOL! Anyway I try informing witnesses everywhere I go these days. I welcome any and all comments or suggestions ! Look forward to your takes. Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

We love you, Mr. Flip!!!!

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

Wow, excellent work!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

DON'T FORGET TO OPEN YOUR BIBLE SO YOU C AN COUNT YOUR TIME !!!!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I love it Flipper. Nothing like turning it around on him

• flipper
    flipper

BABA YAGA- Thanks sis ! Much love back to ya !

JERKHOVAH"S WITLESS- Thanks. It was an interesting conversation, especially watching his facial expression when I asked him if he knew Nancy Garrido had been a JW. This blank shocked look like somebody just kicked his dog or something.

SHIRLEY W- Yeah, open my Bible ? LOL! What Bible ?

TRUTHSEEKERIAM- Yeah, I think THAT was the important part of the conversation whenafter he mentioned that molesters can change - then I whipped out the news article showing him that many times, no , they don't change, that molesters like Garrido are just opportunists who look for someone to use like Nancy Garrido . Someone from a mind control cult who he was able to manipulate and control. Lesson for all witnesses

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good job Flipper, whacking a JWS on the head with some insightful wisdom, just might make him awake from his indoctrinated state of limbo,

which I think all JWS suffer from in varied degrees.

Ironic isn't that JWS will believe the WTS. which has done nothing but lied to them for decades,

but then wont pay attention to social psychologists who study human behavior as a profession.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Way to go. Great job. I wish I could do that but everyone in my town know me or of me. If I ever go somewhere else I will keep your idea handy.

I truly love it, thanks for every person you tell you do not know how far it will reach.

And you got one return visit to boot

LITS

• Lady Lee
  • flipper
    flipper

THE TRUE ONE- Thanks. It really is amazing how witnesses WILL believe the WT society who has lied to them all these years - yet totally DISBELIEVE liscenced psychologists , therapists, and sociologists. Shows you how mind controlled JW's are.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT- Thanks. We just never know how much our words and revealing this child abuse issue to witnesses will affect them when they sit to ponder on it in their private moments away from the congregation. That's why I keep doing it. Information and knowledge is power and THAT is what the WT society wants to steal away from these people is their power over their own thinking. You are doing a lot too to bring out the WT society's bad policies regarding child abuse. My wife and I admire you as well ! Keep the great work up yourself sis !

LADY LEE- Thanks, I appreciate it ! We've gotta keep informing these JW's about what's REALLY happening behind the scenes indeed ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit