OMG i did not just have a two hour WT fight with my wife again!!!!

by oompa 26 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

You know Oompa a part of me is starting to think you really like the drama.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You must learn to control the subject at all times, Oompa.

Never, ever, discuss anything they want to discuss.

Know what subject makes their skin crawl and every time they want to discuss WT, BAM, hit them with your ONE, pet, non-negotiable subject. "I will discuss your subject after, you have answered (insert your question here).

Mine is a request for a king list. The only distraction I will permit is a discussion on why it is important because they have to knowingly lie to pretend it isn't. I like it when JWs knowingly lie to me. It gives me something to rub their noses in.

My wife won't discuss anything remotely religious with me any more. It took a while, but she got the message.

Cheers

Chris

• oompa
    oompa

lmao lola....drama does follow me!....but this one is one i was soooo tired of....i dont even know how the hell it got back there!....i mean we have beat this horse bloody....for three or four years....and omg it was miraculously resurrected!!!!

i so love you guys...thank you all.....we are a very small club.....and ya....you get it!!.............oompa

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey Oompa - have you tried wearing a gimp mask? You won't have the talk, therefore no arguments and you can just focus on the sex!

• lola28
    lola28

Nah Oompa, with all due respect I don't believe you, I think you might actually thrive on it.

• oompa
    oompa

hahahah.....lola you need your spud scrubbed......you have NO IDEA of the drama in my life....it is worthy of jerry springer and oprah all at the same time....you really would not believe it....ask red red rose or robert7 or bonnzo...or undercover or olin moyles ghost.....face friends of mine....some of them for many many years....oompa

and how can you be here this many years with no bio????

• carla
    carla

Hasn't she gotten the memo you are an apostate? I don't think my jw is allowed to talk to me about anything jw per orders from headquarters (elders). I know the kind of argument you had, had plenty of them myself! last for hours upon hours sucking every last bit of life and energy from you. Totally exhausting. And you have the folks to deal with on this? I feel for you, hang in there.

• JRK
    JRK

Please define "mostly non-sexual" . . . interesting!

JK

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Please define "mostly non-sexual" . . . interesting!

Oompa needs to have a long talk with his johnson.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((((Oompa)))))

So sorry to see things have not improved since I have been here. Sadly JWs have to see and experience all the distasteful things and realize they have been duped in order for them to "get it".

Outlaw.....you are hilarious as usual.....but I think nailing the WTS "Regulations and Reminders" to the front door, would be less agressive and wouldn't be as frightening as a goat's head. It would smell after a few days and attract vermin......WTS edicts already smell and only attract JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit