Five Months Journey of what I learned on JWN and YOU ALL that I want to thank! :)

by Butterflyleia85 35 Replies latest members private

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The Flippers, isaacaustin, AK-Jeff: they are among my very bestest of friends on here. I would be glad to join your group of personal contact friends. Ever since the big shakeup at JWD where it almost decided to close shop, I have kept personal contact with many people here so that I never lose my "support group."

I will PM you with my cell number. Call if you ever need a friend.

• wobble
    wobble

Dearest Butterflyleia85,

I am sure you feel the love we all have for you on here, if I was there with you I would give you a BIG WOBBLE HUG,( not to be recommended if you suffer from breathing problems).

Like a lot of us, you have hurtled through a life-changing experience, but please be assured, we are always here to try to help you make sense of it, and to support you ,and give you love. JWN is that kind of place.

Hoping to hear more of the good things going for you,

Love

Wobble

• sd-7
    sd-7

Wow, I'm

22)

Thanks! It's a real joy to feel a sense of belonging with people. But for all of us who have gone through this and still have so much more ground to cover, it's just...truly uplifting to meet so many different people with so many different stories. You're quite welcome, ButterflyLeia85. I hope to keep in touch with you as well. Wish you tons and tons of joy and happiness with your marriage.

Your reading list sounds a lot like much of what I've read. You're on the right track. Keep at it, and you'll free your mind completely. Reading Crisis of Conscience is a huge factor in that. It'll take that weight of the world right off your shoulders.

I would say, as well, take time to revisit the Bible itself and just read--especially Paul's letters. You'll finally start to make a lot more sense of things when you do that. It'll be tough for a long time, I suppose. But if you hang on, you'll get through.

SD-7

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Wow, I'm22)

Hey, SD-7, you're number one in my book!

Butterflylei, you sound so much happier than you did when you first started posting on JWN. Glad to hear it!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

:) Yay! ...yeah the numbers don't really mean anything they were just to keep track of how many people there were and every single post I made you guy's posts you've all made is the order I laid it out. Sometimes it was more then one post and sometimes I remembered and didn't put you down cause I already had you on the list. I reread your posts and thought back what moved me and help encourage me.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hee Hee! Some of us are petty and hate that we are not TOP 10, even if the numbers are not so important. (I am only kidding.) I have mostly male JWN friends as I tend to gravitate toward other men as friends, other than my dear friend BLONDIE. But some of my closest ex-JW friends that are not on JWN (or not much on here) have been both male and female. But thanks for adding me as a personal contact friend.

I loved Kyria Abrahams' book. Either you get it or you don't. It's inspired me to start my own book. (Halfway through the first draft) Once I write it and meditate on it, it's just pages in a book in my past. It makes letting go much easier.

You do need to get or read from the library: COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL and RELEASING THE BONDS.

(All that good advice and agreeing should move me in to the top 10- Ever since Dave Letterman started the Top 10 lists, I have wanted to be on one. Hee Hee.)

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

hehe to funny yes you are on top 10! lol (I wasn't sure on making post at first because I was so afraid I'd offend others if I forgot their name or made a comment next to their name... But yay nobody made a comment yet! So I'm happy.)

Anyways thanks for being my friend! :)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Butterflyleia,

It has been great getting to know you. I am glad you feel comfortable sharing your experience with me. I am sorry I have been slow responding to pm...I'll be in touch again soon.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Tree of Knowledge..

("Don`t be pick`n my Fruit!")..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Sound good Isaacaustin & Outlaw... hahaha I love your sense of humor!!!

Ok got to get off here but I will be check all who post for sure!! (I'm not saying good bye but I will have to kinda limit myself on how long I spend on here so that is why I created this, I don't want to miss anybody to say thank you or maybe hear your story about you or just ur comment!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit