Five Months Journey of what I learned on JWN and YOU ALL that I want to thank! :)

by Butterflyleia85 35 Replies latest members private

• dudeson
    dudeson

137)

dudeson (awesome guy)

I agree with you 110%.

Thanks for the kind words.

• Heaven
    Heaven

81) Heaven

Butterfly, thank you for including me. I am so glad you have set some goals and are executing on them. You are living proof that there is life after the WTS and JWs and you are going for it. This is wonderful! We all have strengths and weaknesses. This is why collaboration is so important because we can learn from each other and help each other at the same time. This is truly Win-Win. Something the WTS could learn and benefit from ... and never will.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Wow! Amazing job at keeping up with all of us - you should have no problems keeping up in school! Your goals are so great - can't wait to hear more about your weddings (and see pics of course) and hear about your new life as it progresses! xoxo

gg

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Woohoo, I made a list! Twice! 37) BabaYaga (loved the advices, thank you) ...& 148)

You are a dear, Butterfly, and you are so welcome. Thank YOU for your formidable "thank-you"!

I knew you could do it! You've come a long way, no?

Heartiest congratulations on all of your upcoming plans... you have a lot to look forward to!

Love,
    Baba.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yay! I'm in the top 100(79)

I'm very proud of you. Go to school, get married, love, live, and be happy. You deserve it.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Yay! What great motivation people you guys are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit