A Demon Experience?......This was/is very serious to me.

by awildflower 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi and welcome Razziel!

Thanks for the account. Same fruit, voices, depression, destruction, death etc.

At this point, I directly verbally addressed what I believed to be the source of the problems. I didn't speak angrily or say any threats. I chose my words carefully, but I will not repeat what I said. I did not invoke Jehovah's name, but I did invoke Christ.

Indeed, that will get the job done, even for unbelievers :)

Matthew 7:21-23 (New International Version)

21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

There isn't a single verse in the bible about demons submitting to the name "Jehovah" but there are numerous in respect of Jesus Mark 9:38, Mark 16:17, Luke 10:16-18, Philippians 2:10

So I am curious about this

Finally, she confided that the "someone" had told her that it wanted me, but couldn't have me, so it would settle for her.

So where is your faith? Obviously it was not in the name "jehovah" but Jesus.

Blessings,

Stephen

• awildflower
    awildflower

Quilsky, absolutely NOT the situation here. And I'm not in some sort of "denial".

• Chalam
    Chalam

WF, many will explain away your experience but who can blame them if they haven't seen the supernatural at work?

Personally, much of the blame must lie with the WT for their false teaching and demonisation of pretty much anything and everything that doesn't bear the WT seal of approval. Also, their false teaching that a supernatural God doesn't do anything since we had the completed bible-what heresy :(

Blessings,

Stephen

• nelly136
    nelly136

lol k, yup you were lucky he didnt join the dubs.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Razziel,

having read your -rare but valuable- previous posts, I would venture the explanation for the failure of your marriage that your wife simply thought that you were too brainy for her. As AWF pointed out, you write superbly.

AWF, I've no qualm in believing in evil spirits, and I think that every time some otherwise normal people, like Rwandese, or Germans in the past, engage in mass slaughtering, only evil forces can direct such madness. This is one of the reasons why the JW message about the Devil being in the vicinity of the earth has never sounded weird to me.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

The "theory" that all these things were just a product of a 7 year old's mind, or a product of your mind, or a product of "stress" is more far-fetched than the existence of demons.

Judge Dread

• Twitch
    Twitch

The "theory" that all these things were just a product of a 7 year old's mind, or a product of your mind, or a product of "stress" is more far-fetched than the existence of demons.

You gotta be kidding me.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    You gotta be kidding me.

Nope.

Judge Dread

• Scott77
    Scott77

The whole experiences of demonic attacks or possesion is a bit bizare to say the least. Look, how could they choose to disturb the daughter but not her mom or more so, her non JW dad who is in military? Assuming she had no involvement in the decision to bring that damned mattresse, should we conclude that her parents (one a jw and a non- jw) were more divinely protected that their daughter? Look now, she is more worldly, non jw in way of life than the time she was disturbed. She we not expect that she would be more disturbed right now than during that time when the whole family moved in? Look at the whole number of Ex-JWs who have left the organisation. Should we not expect that they would be attacked by demons as a revenge for having been in on side he Jehovah, their supposed arch enemy? I do not want to discount their existance in as much I had my own experiences. However, I can rightly state that it all started as I started reading the bible study with JW but it was never before that. Now that I have left JW, I can say enough is enough. I prefer to live a life of my own. Look, the JW religion is a cult, they are man-made in cloak of the bible-christianity. The cult has over the years, been changinign its teaching to suit new realities. Now, if they are lead by God's holy spirit, how comes then their prophesies does not come true? Does God lie? Was that the same in the past? My point here is that, we do need to be a JW in order to be 'protected' from those demons or whatsoever.

Scott77

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hi Scott, I can't explain it any better than the next person. Why her and not any of us? Because I think it had to do with bad energy or something on that mattress which she was sleeping on every night. You make a good point though. If it had anything to do with having Jah's favor or protection or not, my case certainly shows that that had nothing to do with it! I don't know about "demons" but negative energy, yes. And once it was out, it all stopped. Weird I know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit