JWS is a fraud...

by vilot 41 Replies latest jw friends

• vilot
    vilot

WES and APRIl started an exJW discussion board thinking simon would end this board...It attracted many new members and grew into a bit hit in the exJW world...BUT a funny thing happened they started to ask for funds to keep the site up and asked for donations they poured in and YET it was not enough they keep ask and the funds keep pouring in...month after month and yet it was never enough...then it dawned on the members they were just pocketing the money and holding the members hostage..."Send money or the site will go down"...they kept sending and they kept pocketing the money...

Avoid these people like the plage they will just rip you off and pocket the money...

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY IS A FRAUD.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If you don't want to donate then don't. No one is holding you "hostage".

W

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Jehovah's Witness Support? April as in red head on JWD? Who is Wes?

I'm so confused..I thought it was a nice place most of the time..

Snoozy

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I haven't donated money to that site, but I do donate time posting things there so others will have the chance to see what a scam the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery is. It also gives search engines one more chance to find something for witlesses that are doing additional research on their religion to stumble onto.

From what I understand, they are having serious money issues. Money is extremely tight with them. To make matters worse, their host is doing a crappy job (and charging an exorbitant amount of money for that)--two data losses in a single month due to host problems. That being the case, people that wish to donate are free to--yet I have yet to see the site start hounding people with PM "pledge forms" asking them to donate. Besides, they themselves donate huge amounts of time fixing technical issues that come up because of the idiot hosts that keep losing data on them.

I would like to see them post the name of the host, so that others can realize that, if they wish to start their own web sites, they can avoid them for creating problems and still charging an arm and a leg.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Oops, just saw on JWS that it isn't the same April I was thinking about..different pic. I do notice there is a fraud alert that comes up now when you go there. Never did that before. I have to give ATT permission to access the site. They warn not to give out any credit card account info or other account info on there.

Snoozy

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Host info can be found here..IP info can be found by clicking on the IP number at the bottom.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/jwsupport.com

http://www.whois.net/whois/jwsupportforum.com

Snoozy

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm on JWS at least once a day, and I've never seen a fraud alert or been asked for money.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

This is the first time I received such a alert . I wonder if it depends on your carrier? I am with ATT. I noticed that many have reported the same thing on there when checking today. They had a whole other thread about it that I missed. I have never been asked for money but I did notice a thread about clicking on ads that were shown on the site and how it generated money for the site. Then they were told it was illegal to do that.

I don't know what is going on there, I'll let them handle it

I won't be giving out any personal info on there..course I don't do that on any site I go to..

Snoozy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

so now that the members know, is the site still up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit