Another JW Report from Haiti - this is sick....

by Bonnie_Clyde 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Visible proof where 'higher learning' takes you--right into the ground

Those sick bastards!

• dissed
    dissed

VM 44

What are you really trying to tell us?

I concur with your sentiment. This guy ain't right.

Did he say this stuff because he was soooo tired? I really don't think so. I feel what's in his heart, is what came out.

• lancelink
    lancelink

I just posted on the FB site also,,,

really disturbed people who buy that kind of reporting .

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

To me it furnishes proof that religion makes you dumber and dumber. This report sounds similar to Pat Robertsons take on the people of Haiti.

Religion truley is the Opium of the People!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Were the JWs that were cleaning toilets in the bathrooms or washing dishes in the cafeteria thrown clear of the collapsing university?

• blondie
    blondie

jws always forget this scripture:

(Luke

13:1-5) . . .At that very season there were certain ones present that reported to him about the Gal·i·le´ans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 So in reply he said to them: "Do YOU imagine that these Gal·i·le´ans were proved worse sinners than all other Gal·i·le´ans because they have suffered these things?3 No, indeed, I tell YOU; but, unless YOU repent, YOU will all likewise be destroyed. 4 Or those eighteen upon whom the tower in Si·lo´am fell, thereby killing them, do YOU imagine that they were proved greater debtors than all other men inhabiting Jerusalem?

*** w91 10/15 p. 5 Is Your Future Set by Destiny? ***Referring to an event that was apparently common knowledge among his listeners, Jesus asked: "Those eighteen upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, thereby killing them, do you imagine that they were proved greater debtors than all other men inhabiting Jerusalem?" (Luke 13:4) Jesus did not blame these fatalities on some mysterious fate or on the will of God, nor did he believe that the victims were somehow more blameworthy than others. The tragic accident was just another example of time and unforeseen occurrence at work.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is bad enough that they are going to gloat about this disaster as proof that the end is nigh, and that they are going to use it as a stepping stone to drag others into the cancer (which will ultimately be an even worse disaster).

Using this as proof that college is deadly simply is not acceptable. I wonder how many witlesses die in car crashes every year, while they are en route to the Kingdumb Hell or out in field circus. Or, that die in plane crashes while en route to "where the need is greater". These things happen, and universities can and do get wrecked and kill people inside the buildings (as do homes, businesses, and virtually every kind of structure built in places where you have low technology plus earthquakes). I wonder how many witlesses were killed in the 1994 quake because they were on that bridge while out in field circus or on their way to or from the Kingdumb Hell.

Even more to the point, I could make up a future situation where a tornado strikes down at an a$$embly hell during a Big Boasting Session (and that is not that far off from being possible--in Kansas, it could easily happen). The tornado is relatively weak, but due to the sloppy construction and crap materials used to save money, the whole a$$embly hell collapses. Out of 850 in attendance, 120 die in the collapse and another 180 die in the fire that results from electrical or gas issues stemming from the tornado. The other 550 are seriously injured, and many more die from those injuries or infections resulting from same injuries. Outside the A$$embly Hell, two other buildings suffered major damage but no one was injured, and there was one auto accident that resulted from this, with minor injury. And some 120 other witlesses that were assigned that session who blew it off or were in class all suffered zero injury.

I would like to see something like that happen (disaster for the witlesses but very little for worldly people and those who were not at a particular boasting session). I wonder how the witlesses would respond to that--college saved lives, because those who were in classes or studying for college courses at home didn't get even a scratch, but those faithful enough to attend the big boasting session were either killed or seriously injured. True, people would die (most of them being those pedophiles and control freaks). But, if this causes an equal number of witlesses to get their damn college education and prevents an equal number of babies from being born into sickness, dying from poor conditions associated with the witlesses, or getting killed by the witlesses, it will be worth that price.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what a sick opportunity for a JW guilt trip.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I also read the report and found it highly unnecessary of the person writing it to make such an ignorant remark.. That, however, do not destroy the fact that they do help... And JWs are humans too, when they are helped, other charities can concentrate and helping others thus more are helped altogether..

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That really is an ignorant letter.

Another illogical statement was "Jehovah really takes care of us!!" Yet just a few paragraphs earlier she relates that over 100 JWs have died.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit