Another JW Report from Haiti - this is sick....

by Bonnie_Clyde 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

http://www.ultimatebiblereferencelibrary.com/Haiti_Disaster__17.1.10_.pdf

Two paragraphs were really bad:

"We suspect not a few of our young brothers and sisters attending universities may have died when those buildings crashed to the grounds with everyone in them. One nice experience--one sister was scheduled to attend a lecture on psychology and she decided she did not want to hear that stuff. As soon as she got outside, the entire structure collapsed before her eyes!

Visible proof where 'higher learning' takes you--right into the ground!! Now if any want to attend university--they will have to move to another country--as all their buildings crashed to the ground!! And believe me--their parents will work to send them there--that is the god they have confidence in--Jehovah is a sideline one!"

Later it mentions the DR branch sent them a doctor and an emergency clinic has been set up in the class room behind the assembly hall. I wonder where and when that doctor got his education and why Jehovah didn't strike him dead for attending classes.

• Mickey mouse
  • Mary
    Mary

It's on Facebook. I just did a comment in response to what he said. What a bunch of loons.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=299083723297&comments

• alanv
    alanv

Sick is definitely the right word for this report. How can anyone write of 100+ deaths and then start relating funny stories, or make a remark about how higher education won't do you much good. Can you imagine the relatives of those that have died reading this report.

They really think that they alone are so wonderful looking after a few JWs when everyone else is looking after hundreds of thousands. Words fail me.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Not so very different from the reaction to Hurricane Katrina - all JW help is devoted exclusively to JWs. And then, if the JWs they helped had insurance, they REALLY should donate the insurance money back to the WTS general fund. Same for JWs living outside the zone - give to the WTS and it will go wherever the WTS wants to put it.

• alanv
    alanv

Mary, I too have just commented on Facebook and I would encourage all others reading this report to do the same. I can't believe some of the comments by other witnesses about how Jehovah looks after them. sick, sick, sick

• pixiesticks
    pixiesticks

Left my own responce on their FB page too. That report made me so angry.

• dissed
    dissed

That was a very bizarre report for sure.

Mary - I started to comment on facebook then realized all would know my identity. lol

"Only Jehovah's people help"????

- We lost two aid workers from our area, college students volunteering in Haiti, not trying to get eternal life

As to why contruction workers were there?

- "JG knew this would happen" Are you kidding me???!!!

University education? = lots of deaths

But what about those kids just going to elementary school that died? Should they have been home schooling them?

Is this guy really the coordinator? He's bought the whole WTS stuff mindlessly

• dissed
    dissed

From this report, you can see the JW's are having a hard time rationalizing the death of so many JW's. Its not supposed to happen as we have been told so many times before.

• VM44
    VM44
    "We suspect not a few of our young brothers and sisters attending universities may have died when those buildings crashed to the grounds with everyone in them. One nice experience--one sister was scheduled to attend a lecture on psychology and she decided she did not want to hear that stuff. As soon as she got outside, the entire structure collapsed before her eyes!
    Visible proof where 'higher learning' takes you--right into the ground!! Now if any want to attend university--they will have to move to another country--as all their buildings crashed to the ground!! And believe me--their parents will work to send them there--that is the god they have confidence in--Jehovah is a sideline one!"

The person who wrote the above is an IGNORANT, STUPID, NOSE IN THE AIR, KNOW NOTHING, ARROGANT, OPIONATED, THOUGHTLESS, UNCOMPASSIONATE, SORRY EXCUSE of a human being!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit