Any Ideas on the Next "Big Thing" that Will Bring the Watchtower Down?

by jamiebowers 41 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I received this via a Face Book pm from the group Christian Witness Fellowship:

Also near the end of the show, Richard Rawe says "something extra big" is about to happen that will take Watchtower "down," something bigger even than their pedophile scandal and the U.N. connections scandal put together. He says he can't spill the beans yet, but the something is definitely coming. Makes you wonder. One person guessed maybe some kind of government action over Watchtower's taxes. Who knows.

Any ideas?

Edited to add: The show mentioned is Rick Fearon's conference call held last night.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I would say time but if it's about to happen. I don't believe that anything can bring wts down soon unless Christ comes down and rejects them outright and they would still point to Christ and tell their member's it's Satan and not to listen to that.

• agonus
    agonus

A class action lawsuit on blood-related deaths?

Personally, I think the recent "generation" new light might very well qualify.

But, yes, government intervention is very possible. I wouldn't write off anything just yet.

• agonus
    agonus

I wouldn't rule out the Christ scenario either. I'm not kidding. Call me a loony if you wish.

Maybe Lawrence Hughes finally made some headway and the Canadian Supreme Court is about to take drastic actions.

• agonus
    agonus

Or somebody has uncovered documented proof to direct connections with the Illuminati, Freemasons, Rosicrucians, New Agers, or some other occult group.

Or... DUN DUN DUN... Another Ray Franz?!

• DT
    DT

"Personally, I think the recent "generation" new light might very well qualify."

I think this could be devastating if it gets enough publicity. It's as idiotic as when they said that Jesus returned invisibly in 1914, several years after the fact. They got away with it then, but there's no way that they should get away with this kind of thing in the age of the Internet.

I love the fact that I can just ask a JW to explain their current understanding of the word generation and watch him make a complete fool of himself without any further effort on my part.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jesus could personally come to Earth..

To Condem the WBT$..

Jehovah`s Witness`s would call him an Apostate..

And..

Nail Jesus To a Stake..

Because..

A Cross is Pagan..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• dudeson
    dudeson

Does anyone know how long it takes for this conference call to be put up on the six screens website? I had to leave it early last night...

• agonus
    agonus

"I love the fact that I can just ask a JW to explain their current understanding of the word generation and watch him make a complete fool of himself without any further effort on my part."

You know, it's times like this I really do pity the Witnesses. Many, if not most, of them are decent people who really do believe in what they're doing. And then the GB craps in their lap with this steaming turd. How the hell are you you supposed to explain what you believe if those who tell you what to believe won't even explain it themselves?

• Highlander
    Highlander

Logic and reason are irrelevant when it comes to cult members and their beliefs. Doctrinal changes will not destroy this cult. The governing body could announce that homosexulality is now ok and the average jw wouldn't think twice about it.

Seeking a silver bullet to destroy the watchtower cult is a pipe dream.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit