Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 1-17-10 WT Study (PLACE IN CONGREGATION)

by blondie 41 Replies latest jw friends

• SallySue
    SallySue

The true God has a place for each of us in his organization. By continuing to follow theocratic direction and by staying busy in God's service, we can keep our precious place in Jehovah's arrangement.

If that isn't cult language, I don't know what is.

Thanks Blondie... I appreciate all your hard work swimming through all that garbage,

• tjlibre
    tjlibre

miseryloveselders

Misery…could I please borrow you screen name for a while? ;)

Here is my comment for prrg. 5

5. Surely we do not want to be like Diotrephes, who would not 'receive anything from the apostle John with respect.' (3 John 9, 10).

COMMENT

• Who was this Diotrephes? One thing we know is that he was not an apostle. He was probably an elder who was obsessed with having authority over his fellow brothers. A man who demanded obedience and submission. A “no body” who probably achieved his position by manipulation and intimidation. A man who was not being faithful to the teaching from the REAL apostles.

• “who loves to be first”. AKA the boss, the one with the last saying, his opinions most be obeyed, do as he says or else you’ll be…

• put “out of the church” or dis-fellowshiped.

Hummm…if you think about it? Who is displaying a “Diotrephian” attitude today? Who “loves to be first”? Who puts people out of KH if they don’t do as he says? Who is having a complete disregards towards the teaching of the apostles and the bible? Any guess?

5. cont… By word or action, may we never challenge the channel of communication that Jehovah is using today. (Num. 16: 1-3)

This is the account about the Korah’s incident. The intent is to equate the FDS/GB to Moses. But….

· Who did Moses foreshadowed?

*** it-2p.858Sanctification***

In this, Moses prophetically foreshadowed Jesus Christ, the great Mediator for anointed Christians, as they approach heavenly Mount Zion.—Heb 12:22-24.

*** w975/15p.11par.10WhenJesusComesinKingdomGlory***

10.As mediator of the Law covenant, Moses foreshadowed Jesus, the Mediator of the new covenant.

*** w907/15p.16par.4OurTreasure,aModern-DayMinistryofGlory***

4 Moses foreshadowed God’s great Prophet, Jesus Christ…..To this day, however, unbelieving people blinded by the Devil and his Babylonish religion imitate those Jews of old and refuse to see, or discern, the glory of the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ.

So, by applying this passage to themselves, is the GB then implying (once again) that they are the “other sheep” mediator?

Num 16:3 (NIV) 3 They came as a group to oppose Moses and Aaron and said to them, "You have gone too far! The whole community is holy, every one of them, and the LORD is with them. Why then do you set yourselves above the LORD's assembly?"

By their “words” and “actions” … Who is challenging the authority that only belongs to the Lord and Savior Jesus? Who is placing themselves in a position equal or superior to that Jah’s anointed Son…Jesus Christ?

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

Sigh...............

All the comments were about "loyalty to the GB" obedience to the GB

"If you disagree with some teaching, YOU have the problem and you should keep it to yourself"

Etc.

Mind control at its best

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

Ya know I enjoy the WT study so much more when Blonde does it!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

TREASURE? Why should I treasure a position that Jehovah Himself intentionally set up for me that is non-rewarding, non-fulfilling, non-satisfying for me and that usurps the whole value of my life, and then some, for His Fat self? And why should I treasure a position that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger intentionally exploits for its own Fat self? I place a very strong negative value on celibacy, as well as having same celibacy exploited just so the One that is perennially enforcing same celibacy can benefit.

In response to this negative value, I will do all I can to disobey the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wherever possible. I play the nastiest rap music I can get my hands on. I have sun-worship decorations up all summer, just to slap them in the face. I dress as I see fit, not as the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger sees fit. As for pio-sneering, I see no reason why I should, since the cost to me would exceed the benefit to me. And why should I reward that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag for creating and enforcing absolute celibacy and/or same-sex only for me? Why should I reward the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery for exploiting this condition?

• inbetween
    inbetween

Here they go, since whether their example nor their "superior" bible-teaching can give proof of their god given authority, they must obviously indoctrinate their flock with the ususal stretch of scriptures and even worse, with subtle fear tactics (example of Korah)

sad thing, most witnesses do not notice. The WT conductor mentioned, that apparently there must be problems with obedience , otherwise this article would not have been printed. hm, I guess he is right...

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Great review Blondie!!

Thank you for writing down your thoughts - I get much out of it each week and am sure many lurkers are benefiting from this solid reasoning

• dozy
    dozy

Thanks Blondie. Dreadful WT - so many controlling expressions. In particular , the dig at those who work full time after graduating high school annoyed me. I just wonder how the young ones who worked full time & were listening felt.

• Walkin
    Walkin

The public will not get this information. This shows why they hide the real cultic side of themselves from the public. One Watchtower for the public, nicey, nicey and one for the rank and file, stay in line, do what your told, don't question us, you better keep your place.

Walkin

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

Walkin is right I noticed right away how much more intense the MC tactics are in the study version.. I noticed it the first article.. and if they don't READ page 18 of the study watchtower and see the GB begging for money then there is something wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit