Oh Baby!

Come to Poppa!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Fap Fap Fap Fap.

• dgp
    dgp

NudeChicks, LOL, LOL, LOL.

I have a mischievous question, just for the sake of joking. What if young Brother Stud has trouble controlling his masturbation and he finds that he can perhaps find help with Sister Cougar?

• leec
    leec

WHY DO THEY CARE? Why does it make the people who write that crap feel better to know that perfectly healthy and normal teenagers are being guilted into a frustration that is distracting, stressful, and leaves them prone to the most difficult temptation to REALLY do something wrong (like accidentally make a baby before they are mature enough to take care of it).

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

look the GB is a bunch of old homophobes who will link anything to homosexuality. It's not my cup of tea but I certainly wouldn't accuse a person who chokes the chicken as a homosexual proselyte. All guys have wanked it and yet the majority of men are hetrosexual.

Repressing this natural act in my opinion leads to rather odd behavior later on in life. The WT would probably have less isues with premarital sex as premarital sex with a member of the opposite sex appears to be less of a sin than masterbation. as masterbation leads to homosexuality.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I remember my first visit to the TMS. The person speaking mixed masturbation and mastication up. Unfortunately he was talking about eating spiritual food at the time so I did wonder what was going on for a short while. As it happens he did in fact turn out to be a tosser.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Did they really write masticate instead of masturbate, in that article or was somebody just having some fun with words ?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I think rebel8 was being funny.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

And you wonder why JWS teens as young as 16, 17 end up getting married and not ready for the responsibilities of that

adult union. Guilty on masturbation and guilt ridden on premarital sex. Which most of these marriages usually end up in divorce.

Isn't religion a wonderful thing !

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You can sure tell the GB members are true professors of human sociality, with complete knowledge of human sexual behaviors.

Dumb as cum with the power of god in their hands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit