Helping my new buddy Malcom out.

by seven006 36 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Danny my articulately challenged carnivore friend. I didn't understand the whole first half of your post. Stop using those damn big words.

So you talked to Alan Flowerbaker. Ain't he a hoot? You know he's an ass don't you? What did he call me, a reprobate? Big talk coming from a man who puts peanut butter and candy sprinkles on his meatloaf. I only like Alan cuz I have the hots for his mother in law, (Grandma Babe).

I know if you two boneheads quit sharpening your horns against each others bony skulls you end up playing nice together. Now if I can get you and Farkel talking we could all form a club and drive up to Seattle and beat the crap out of Robert.

My purpose on earth is almost over. I have brought love to a few people who might have gone on calling each other names like dipfuck and wiseass. Don't get me wrong, I know those are terms of endearment to estrogen challenged males but when taken out of the context of love for fellow evil apostates it can cause some misunderstandings.

Your exploration of your feminine side is....is.......well......strange. I support you in your thoughts and will respect you in your decision to continue to wear your wife's underwear. Now that I have pawned you off to Alan as a friend I can go in search of more normal people to swap emails with.
    Malcom seems to have disappeared but I am sending him some good vibes and hope to continue on with his lessons.

I just love helping people. Danny, I'd give you a big hug but from what I just read you might enjoy it too much, sooooooo.

Big handshake from a safe distance.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Redhorseybabe,
    You much older but still hot once-a-babe. What's with this ripe wing stuff? Was that an insult? Have you forgotten all that I once taught you? If your going to insult, do it right or don't do it at all. I come off as half way edjakated so trying to pass me off as not having proper hygiene isn't very convincing. I would shoot for the lack of girlfriend angle and pick on the fact that I haven't dated in almost two years. Now that would piss me right off.

You know that I am shy and that I do not have the confidence to approach women. Use that! Play the lonely, intelligent, extremely understanding and caring poor soul card. Cut me some slack here for christ sakes. The sympathy shtick works great and I can use a little help here.

I type and type and pour my heart out trying to teach you people how to be a proper smart ass and I don't ask for anything back. When I think you finally got it you come back with arm pit jokes.

You make me cry, you really do. I need a big hug (not from you Danny). Does anyone want to hug poor Dave?

I have to go now, I'm getting all choked up again.

Take care all of you, especially that one lurker soon to be exJW chick from Oregon who secretly thinks I'm cute. Ya, you know who you are.

Dave

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Dave, honey, what the HELL do you mean by "much older" and "once-a-hot babe"? Just because you can't keep up with me, you don't have to be condescending. The "pit" statement stays.

• seven006
    seven006

Red,

You know I lust after you! You also know you have a hubby who is 9 foot 50 inches tall and can squish me like a bug. I have to keep my love secret or I'll have my gut's handed to me in a doggie bag. I like my guts and want to keep them for a while longer.

You know you are one of my favorite people in the world!
    Big smooch ya little vamp.

Dave

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dave,

Just how many favorite women do you have? Geez man you have no shame, lets see ya got RHW, Venice, Alan's mother-in-law, Marylin(my sister in spirit) so watch out fella, need I go on? Your a pig-god I mean dog. In other word's I worship your highmindedness.

Between you and UncleBman's sexual magnetisim, the expectation of other testosterone impaired poster's like meself, enjoying even the scraps of sultry flirtation and 'dirty talk' are remote if at all possible. You two have garnered the affections/attentions of almost the entire populace of jw.com feminine fluff. Damn you to more scourges from Tracy's whips, Uncle has already imbibed, the gall of it all.

So your good work here, does go rewarded. Boneheads aside, your patience and perseverance, has paid off in more way's than one.

Take care and enjoy your rewards to the full. Then bite me.

BearPigman

• think41self
    think41self

Hey Danny Bear Babe,

I'll Bite You

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Tracy,

You are truly a compassionate one. Giving solice and succor(sucker) to even this 'carniverous' your truly beast.

Dave and Uncle will just have to deal with the fact, they only have welts, I will now proudly display a 'hickey'.....

Thanks for the bite!

BearHopping and trolling

• seven006
    seven006

Danny,

With as many wonderful women as there are on this board a guy would have to be nuts not to see how incredible they are. I am just expressing my admiration in a satirical manner. I am not the ladies man some may think. I'm just a nice guy, Honest. Trust me. Really.

Dave

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Dave)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How's that? Another one you say? (((((((((((((((((Dave)))))))))))))))) You got it

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

And Danny, I must not forget you (((((((((((((((((((Hug)))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((grope))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((pinch in the backside))))))))))))))))))))) ooooooooooooo I better stop now or I might need to take a cold shower. All this shameful flirting. Shame on me for liking it.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit