Helping my new buddy Malcom out.

by seven006 36 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Quote from Malcolm:
    "full of snot to the dead people walking apostates lets check the spelling when the terror is alive from jehovah ......it will mean nothing so moan on this little sight oh watchtower u are so evil boooo hoooooo u people are weak people thats why u fell out go join the catholics u all will fit right in"

Malcom,

Let me help you out here pal, your getting your insults all screwed up.

First of all, what is the "full of snot" stuff? Snot? Come on man, you can do better than that! Let it all out, don't sugar....I mean booger coat it! If you want to say it then just say it, "shit!" Full of "shit."

Now you try it, say "shit!" come on, I know you can do it ...S......h........i........t. You see how easy that was? OK, lets continue.

Start with a "capitol F" in the word "full." It's at the beginning of a sentence and when you start a sentence it is proper to use a capitol letter. Lets try again:

Full of shit to the dead people!
    Notice how I use an exclamation point at the end of that? That means you are pissed off and you are making a strong point and want us to "take notice!"

Now "to the dead people walking apostates" isn't quite proper english but considering that you are angry here we can let that little point go.

Now you make an excellent point about apostates worried about spelling when god has so much loving terror to send our way. You might try something like this:

You apostates are so full of shit! Why are you so concerned about my childish spelling when Jehovah has so much terror in store for you!

Now doesn't that read much better? I'm pissing my pants right now just thinking about it.

Now we move on to the next part:
    ....it will mean nothing so moan on this little sight oh watchtower u are so evil boooo hoooooo

You kind'a got me a little confused on this one. "it will mean nothing so moan." What is that? Nothing so moan? Please get back with me on this one so I can help you with the proper insult. The use of the letter "u" instead of spelling out the ridiculously long and hard to spell word "you" is reminiscent of Fred Hall. In case you don't know him he is a JW just like "you" and he seems to have graduated from the same skool as "you." Your not really Fred using another name are "you?" I don't talk to Fred or reply to any of his insults. Fred is like the village idiot here on Simon's board and the few times I did respond to his insults I felt the intelligence being sucked right out of my brain. I hope you are not really Fred because thinking you two are the same person if you are not him, would be quite the insult to you. I am not trying to do that. I'm trying to teach you to properly insult the apostates.

Lets continue:
    Oh watchtower you are so evil boooo hoooooo. Now when using little words like " boo hoo" two "oo's" are sufficient. You do not want to waste any oo's this close to the time of the end. As I always heard when I was a little kid, if you waste your "oo's" now, you will wish you had them during the great tribulation. So from now on when expressing a state of crying in a sarcastic manner try to keep your oo's down to just two. That is in both the word boo as well as hoo. You also might consider using the words "whaa whaa" or even "sniff sniff." We apostates will get the idea with either one.
    Using boo hoo is more of a chick thing and with a name like Malcom you might want to consider butching up your expletives. My suggestion is "sniff sniff."

OK, Now for the last sentence:
    " u people are weak people thats why u fell out go join the catholics u all will fit right in"

Excellent insult using the Catholics here. I would say this is the best part of your whole insult. You might want to look at using a comma after the word "out". Your thoughts are running together and a comma (it looks like this , ) would separate your one thought about all us lame ass apostates being weak and the excellent insult about joining the Catholic church. We all know how the Catholic's killed many people in the name of god so in correlation with your thought about Jehovah's terror toward us fits in quite nicely here.

Lets redo that one a little and see how it sounds:
    You people disgust me and insult my intelligence. You are weak and only think about things that make you happy. You are as evil as the blood thirsty Catholics and should join them in the wrath of the loving god Jehovah.

Now that kicks ass. I took one almost incoherent sentence and broke it up into three sentence and made the point more emphatic. See how I threw in the insult about apostates only caring about being happy? That's pisses us right off. We know we are supposed to be scared shitless and live uneducated measurable lives as we wait for god to wipe out the whole earth, so this point hits home.

You made a good shot at this one Malcom. With a little work I think I can have you as insulting and condescending as..........well I can't say his name because I promised to be nice, but you keep reading and posting here and you will quickly find out who I am talking about. He's the best insulter on the whole board.

I left you with a few good shots at me so I hope you take advantage of them and come back with some really cool insults.

Take care buddy.

Your new pal,
    Dave

• think41self
    think41self

Dave,

You are my comedic insult hero now. If I didn't already have children...and a husband...I'd want to have your baby, so he could grow up to be just like you

think41self

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

OHHH think now you've done it!!! Guess Dave'll just have to buy a convertable now!

Ven
    PS Dave I know what your thinking, and no I won't!!!

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• JT
    JT

great post

• malcomx
    malcomx

WELL DONE apostate satan your father is happy that u make such intelligent responses to my truth emitting from my mouth. u forgot to add this part also u apostates will try to run back to the truth when armeggedon erupts but u all will be like sitting ducks getting picked off one by one.and as u breathe your last breath u will jump on your computer to post one last message there where right.and then there will be darkness. a fitting end to the paganist people of today

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dave,

Your very patient and kindly lesson's for Malcomb, paid off.

He was almost lucid, except he still is very lazy with 'you', I suppose when hunting and pecking, those fingertips do get a little sore.

So you can go to bed knowing that your fine efforts, were rewarded.

Way to go Malcomb, you were paying attention. Now if you will consult Dave again, in no time at all you will be able to offer some sort of a defense for all the 'shit'(prof Dave says its ok to say it) you have offered so far.

DannyBear

Ps.Thanks for all your comments on my thread...pls go back and edit them all, based upon what my friend Prof. Dave taught you here.

• terafera
    terafera

LMAO..

Seven006!!! You are a Master Disser!!!!

That was very well written and very comedic..

See how I threw in the insult about apostates only caring about being happy? That's pisses us right off. We know we are supposed to be scared shitless and live uneducated measurable lives as we wait for god to wipe out the whole earth, so this point hits home.
    Amen!!!!!

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
    Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.

Goethe

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Dave,

I thought it was very thoughtful of you to try to help Malcom out with the proper way to write insults and threats.

Now I hope Malcom is taking notes so that he might be able to continue with his vile comments in a proper way.

I personally will be looking forword to reading more of his comments to us evil apostates.
    He hopefully will be able to make them using proper writing technique.

neyank

• flower
    flower

Havent laughed so hard since i joined this board! LOL thanks Dave

flower

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

• seven006
    seven006

Think41self,

I was not insulting Malcom, I was only trying to help the lad be a better insulter himself. I care about the JW's who come here and I feel a need to help them show their love.

As far as having a baby I could send you my 15 year old son. He's already house broken and everything. He's not much like me though, he's a real smart ass. He takes after his mother.

Ven.
    Once again I don't have a clue what you are talking about. You confuse me with a guy who lust's after young women with large breasts.I'm more of an older woman (in their 30's) with small breasts kind of guy. What that has to do with a car I still can't figure out. Your a crazy kid Ven.

JT,

Try to keep your comments simple and to the point. Your long drawn out posts are confusing to me.
    Thanks man.

I'll get to the rest of you after my morning prayers.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit