'Giving Attention to the Needs of the Circuit.' Sooo uplifting...

by whereami 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Would anyone continue to pay to attend THE SAME concert or opera twice a week for the rest of their life?

• ataloa
    ataloa

that "show's been running such a long time, I thought maybe attendance might be falling off".

Joseph Cotten from Alfred Hitchcock's movie "Shadow of a Doubt".

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

that topic giving attention to the needs of the circuit along with local needs looking forward to a week of increased activity just makes me want to gag!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

People attend based on value. If you receive a great deal of value being there, you are going to be willing to pay big bucks. People that enjoy opera will pay big bucks to attend world-class opera. (If, however, you are not into opera, you would pay little or nothing). If people get a lot out of education, they are going to pay a lot.

However, it is evident by the number of empty seats that people get little or no (or even negative) value from being at the Kingdumb Hell. Listening to the same crap for the 50 billionth time costs you the time, and if you are not getting enough value out of being there, it is not worth the price. That "Jesus' blood" price is crap: Jesus did NOT die individually for each one of us. JESUS' DEATH IS A PAY ONE PRICE FOR ALL YOU CAN "WASTE"! This means that price is for the whole batch, not per seat--the marginal cost is actually zero.

Value received? Listening to this crap, associating with people that tell you what to do, and supporting pedophiles. And, given the recent trend of recruiting from prisons and mental institutions, a growing chance of getting invited to eat a baby sandwich or associating with people that kill and rape babies. For sure, I am not wasting my time associating with a bunch of people that are not only going to tell me what to do, but are increasingly likely to be involved in extreme crimes.

• Open mind
    Open mind

One of my favorite "needs" of the Circuit is tardiness.

This one's a Catch-22, IMO.

If they don't address it, the lateniks will keep on showing up late.

If they DO address it, the lateniks will be too embarrassed to walk in late, so they stay home instead!

Then the elders have to go hound shepherd them to get them to come back and the process gets repeated.

Ah, the joys of Kingdom Service.

om

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

POINT TRUE: Price of seat - Christs Blood.

POINT FALSE: Seat in the Kingdumb Hell.

Christ died for EVERYBODY not just the Witlesses. They are just swindling others out of true christian happiness....

HB

• minimus
    minimus

Jehovah can have my seat. I don't mind.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Cadellin,

I know but my ears seem to be my best feature !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit