Are there any hunters on this forum? Can you help me?

by Robdar 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Robdar,

Tsk, tsk. No witty reparte about me feets? Gadzooks woman.

lol

PS ;)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Robdar,

Thanks again for the kind words.

One of the things I enjoy most about this site is that there are a lot of folks like you who are able to understand my jokes.

As we learned in Theocratic Ministry School, there is nothing better than a good audience.

We also learned that the Kingdom Hall was not the best place to find that audience.

• nelly136
    nelly136

oooooooooooh nooooooooooooo, be very afraid rob! dont get out of your car unless you've got mace and a stun gun, you said there were

dog prints too?

sounds like the greater spotted camel toe.... that minky minged woman with the dog is on the loose in your neighbourhood ;)

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Twitch: Robdar, Tsk, tsk. No witty reparte about me feets? Gadzooks woman. lol PS ;)

Goodness Twitch, how remiss of me. I did forget to mention your feets. Let me make it up to you:

Calling all forum members, did yall know that Twitch has some big feets? And you know what they say about a guy with big feet. Yep, he's got big shoes.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Nathan: Thanks again for the kind words. One of the things I enjoy most about this site is that there are a lot of folks like you who are able to understand my jokes. As we learned in Theocratic Ministry School, there is nothing better than a good audience. We also learned that the Kingdom Hall was not the best place to find that audience.

Nathan, you are a very funny guy. I'm sure you are always welcome at parties.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Nelly: sounds like the greater spotted camel toe.... that minky minged woman with the dog is on the loose in your neighbourhood ;)

LMAO@Nelly

Crickey, I've heard stories about THE CAMEL TOE.

• nelly136
    nelly136

i think the greater spotted 3 toed camel escaped from here, the dog bit it!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/179275/1/dear-a2424-hat-leash-your-dog-in-public

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh oh oh! You got me again! Except this time tea came out of my nose!

Nelly, after all these years together on this forum, you still delight me!

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

sorry, i'm a gatherer

• John Doe
    John Doe

They're fairy footprints.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit