Birmingham, Alabama

by linp24 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• dinah
    dinah

Wow! It's possible I might know some of them. Keep us posted on this.

In my Mom's congregation, there have been a few who have just stopped attending meetings.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sylvia

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Sylvia, have you been running an 'apostasy' campaign out there? LOL!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee!

I'm invoking the 5th.

Sylvia

• asilentone
    asilentone

snowbird, did you do it? PM me the details.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Shhhhh ... !

I have to keep a low profile for now - my daughter is still very much into JW's.

But no, I had nothing to do with the B'ham Exodus.

Glad to hear it, though.

Sylvia

• sir82
    sir82
    Yep it's true, a mass exodus, upwards of about 250 Witnesses have left or are in the process.

Interesting.

Does the Society send in "fixers" in a situation like that? "Special Ops" COs who specialize in finding sources of apostasy and rooting them out?

• countolaf
    countolaf

Hmmm... About a month ago a non-dub relative told me they saw a Kingdom Hall or something that looked weird, near Bessemer - I can't remember if it was bright colors, a strangely worded sign, or what not, but maybe this has something to do with a group that left? I don't think the relative meant the Assembly Hall there.

• highdose
    highdose

if this is true it could be one of the biggest break throughs ever made against this cult. Someone out there must know details surely! please please pretty please find a way to tell us here!?

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://books.google.com/books?id=EO6QAAAAMAAJ&q=armed+with+the+constitution+jehovah's+witnesses+in+alabama&dq=armed+with+the+constitution+jehovah's+witnesses+in+alabama&cd=1

Looks like those days of glory are gone forever!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit