Your faces

by goldensky 105 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm Alabama born and bred, from the Black Belt.

Wilcox is the county.

http://www.prairiebluff.com/blackbelt/

Sylvia

• awildflower
    awildflower

PSacramento, what a fantastic looking family!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I can't see anything on my end.

Sylvia

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Thanks,

I am a very lucky man, two beautiful girls that are strong willed and smart and a wife that is beyond what I deserve.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Here is one of me and Rocco. It's a shitty pic, just a single frame from a video taken the day I bought my first camcorder. Obviously I wasn't very good at using it then.

• snowbird
    snowbird

You and that spoiled-beyond-rotten Rocco!

A hot mess!

Sylvia

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

PSacramento, you do have a beautiful family. And Finally-Free, I love that bird.

• goldensky
    goldensky

Snowbird, thanks for sending photos of the school (I wish you had been able to attend) and your beautiful Alabama. Oh, it sounds so exotic to my Spanish ears!

Straightshooter, I was born and raised in Madrid. But it was really cold today too! The northern half of Spain is also full of snow. Although it's true, the sunshine was shining on it... It will soon melt.

PSacramento, thank you so much for sending the photo! Your family is beautiful, and I loved the loving words you used to refer to them. Now I'll have your picture in my mind every time I read one of your posts.

Awildflower, I've also checked your first posts... You are an excellent writer. Your story is fascinating. And... tears are still rolling down my face after I read your post "I want to thank my children"... I have no words to describe what I felt. You so made me think of my own kids (10 and 8). Just beautiful...

• goldensky
    goldensky

Finally-Free, thank you for your picture! Your bird is sweet..

• wobble
    wobble

I would post a picture of myself, if I knew how, but Simon would remove it I'm sure, it would scare too many people.

The big cuddly bear is much better.

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit