Is this our fate?

by paul from cleveland 49 Replies latest social current

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Paul, if it turns out that I'm wrong and you really are "evil", I'll get you one of these so everyone will know...

Doctor Evil

Maybe somebody can find you one of those bald cats, so you'll really look the part of "the Doctor Evil Slave".

Otherwise, we might have to get you one of these:

Swinger

Yeah, baby! Groovy!

Hang in there, Paul.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ther's a Jewish story about the great Hasidic Rav (Rabbi) Zusia was dying and all his students were gathered around him, praying and crying.

Then Zusia began to cry and one of his students said, "Rav Zusia, why are you crying? You have lived a righteous life, you have raised up students, and you will be received into the world to come."

Rav Zusia answered his students, "I am crying because now I understand that God will not ask me, 'Why were you not Abraham, or why were you not Moses?'

God will ask me, 'Why were you not Zusia?' And I will not know what to say."

So, Paul; be the best "Paul from Cleveland" you can be. Don't worry about what labels your enemies will try to stick on you.

• yknot
    yknot

.......and leaving the WTS is STRESSING TOO!.....

For what it is worth...... you are a good and sincere person. If you decide to remain a Xian, love and be loved.....if you decide not to be a Xian....love and be loved ...

Hugs of support and wishes for a speedy recovery!

• paul from cleveland
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, I'm going tomorrow at 2:30

Now what a good boy you are PAULI am so glad your are getting help
    I know what your going through,,,,I went through the same as I left....
    But I can honestly tell you....When you tell the Dr what is happening to you
    All that your afraid of etc: You will realize your FREE!!!! to lead a normal life
    Let us know how you get on ( If you want to) You know what a NOSY Granny I am...

I have being praying for Paul in Cleveland every night !!!!!!!

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Really Mouthy? You've been praying for me? Thank you very much!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes my love every night....I have been worried about you....

• ziddina
    ziddina

"I know I'll be ridiculed for these thoughts but they're directed toward those who still believe the Bible is God's word."

Interesting way to phrase that... What about those of us who know that the bible isn't the word of any real deity?? Those of us who have learned so much about the origins of the beliefs in the bible?? What are we, chopped chicken liver???

I'm very sorry you're feeling so much pain, but you need to get beyond that [somewhat addicting...] behavior of constant self-condemnation. You need to get to the point that you can discern REALITY - including the fact that you're not an evil person that needs to be condemned and/or destroyed. Glad to hear you're going for professional help; as others have recommended, seek out a person/professional who is EXPERIENCED in dealing with cult mentality and helping cult members to exit!!

Zid

• mouthy
    mouthy

Waiting for results on Pauls Dr visit

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Paul, we genuinely care about you. Let us know how you are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit