Free load of Watchtower books (tons!), must pick up

by drew sagan 29 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I suppose nobody is interested? Off to the dumpster they go!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Different Bible Students groups continue to reprint those books in new editions.

Thanks Drew

• RR
    RR

why not pack them up and leave them on the steps of the local Kingdom Hall

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I never wanted people to find them and "get interested" because I disposed of them, so when I threw my own copies away I ripped them from stem to stern so they were useless including my copy of the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION that I had had leather bound with my Reasoning Book and for my wedding. It became an item of satan to me and I stood over the garbage can and ripped every page out of it. I didnt even want the GARBAGE man reading it!!

• RR
    RR
    Different Bible Students groups continue to reprint those books in new editions.

Yes, currently there are 5 different publishers for the Studies in the Scriptures.

The Dawn Bible Students Association publishes a cheap softcover edition

The New Brunswick Bible Students publishes two hardcover editions, one is a wide margin edition for notes

The Laymen Home Missionary Movement publishes 2 editions, one has extra notes and references and the berean questions

The Forth Worth Bible Students published a one volume edition

Horizon Publishers publishes an illustrated edition of Volumes 1 and 2 and is currently working on the others

There are also paperback and magazine editions of volume 1 "The Divine Plan of the Ages" FYI

RR

• mouthy
    mouthy

WOW!!!! RR I didnt know that

• RR
    RR

Oh, there's also a Kindle version .... LOL

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

To the curb they go tonight!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

They are all now sitting at the bottom of a landfill, where they will get the more use than they have gotten in years.

• dewey79
    dewey79

If anyone has any watchtower books that they want to get rid of I would pay for shipping to have them sent to me. Let me know.

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit