Please check for a PM.

Thanks!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sent you a reply

• villabolo
    villabolo

drew sagan:

Most of it has been digitized! And I'm sure the rest will be someday. Besides, saving a few crappy books in my attic is unlikely to change any lives.

You never know drew.

villabolo

• mouthy
    mouthy

Are the Studies in the Scriptures digtized now ?????

• dgp
    dgp

I think the magazines would have the value of their being old and having been printed. It's much easier not to believe on digital copies, because it's so much easier to mess with them. Now, an old magazine with the underlinings and all ( :-) ) is a different matter.

For example, I would very much like to have that Watchtower about "The Generation that Will Not Pass Away". I had that in my hands years ago, given to me by a witness who came to my door. It would have a lot of value now, in the sense that it would help me PROVE that the WTBTS changed the "generation" thing (and many others).

I agree with Villabolo: you never know if you will change someone's life with an old magazine.

Now, I can understand you don't want all that stuff in your attic. That's a different thing :-).

• hubert
    hubert

dgp.....

Try checking out used book stores. Sometimes you can find the old books in those. You probably won't find old Watchtower or Awakes, but you can find the old books lots of times, and pretty cheap, too. Check out Salvation Army Stores, too. I found some in those also.

Hubert

• cattails
    cattails
    Are the Studies in the Scriptures digtized now ?????

Yes, you can find them on http://www.archive.org/ or Google Books.

They have several editions of them, printings from different years.

& sending a big hug for you Mouthy.

Cattails

• mouthy
    mouthy

& sending a big hug for you Mouthy.Thanks my love for your answer & your love

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Mouthy,

Different Bible Students groups continue to reprint those books in new editions.

http://www.chicagobible.org/component/option,com_virtuemart/page,shop.browse/category_id,1/Itemid,19/

• dgp
    dgp

Hubert, Cattails and Drew, thank you for the information

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit