Can a Person Get Salavtion if He Never Read . ..?

by D wiltshire 42 Replies latest jw friends

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

Gumby,
    the reason you don't want to look at scripture or even consider the answer from scripture is that you don't want to owe up to your guilt before a HOLY GOD.

Book recomendation for everyone.....

The Holyness of God by R.C. Sproul.

Toootles with chicken nooodles,
    jr

• gumby
    gumby

CCr: Who in the crap said I didn't want to look at the bible??
    I read it constantly...I don't doubt it.
    I simply asked you for YOUR explanation of the specific issues I raised. I haven't heard them yet!

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Clash,

Don't cast aspersions on people who don't agree with you.
    Because, for one they may be closer to the truth than you, and so they will be able accept what you say if you are right in a point.

Unless directly inspired of God, we may not be right in every point we try to make.

I think we can learn alot from discussion like this, if we take time to think about what others are saying.

And don't it say that God favor and undeserved kindness is with the Humble ones. We get no credits from God for winning an argument.

In my estimation discussions like this provide plenty of food for thought, right or wrong, to ponder on these things when the ego is left out produces a good out come.

I do like to see things from a different angle that's why I ask these questions.
    When you don't have to be right all the time takes off alot of pressure to think with an open mind.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit