smiddy

Good to have you here

smiddy

• serendipity
    serendipity

welcome!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome undertheradar! I'm so glad you are questioning the teachings. I was told over 30 years ago that the JWs could answer all my questions. They never have.

• flipper
    flipper

UNDERTHERADAR- Welcome to the board ! We are glad you are here. Anytime you ever have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. There is no " information control " here like in the JW organization. Just " information awareness " here. Look forward to your thoughts and takes ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board!

• yknot
    yknot

I too am still 'in'.........one way to 'plant seeds' without calling direct attention to yourself is to printout some labels with JWN's addy and affix them to some of the pubs in your kins' magazine route. As we all know WTs/Awake left in laundromats and the sort are rarely taken by the public so the R&F who rotates them monthly often re-collects the older publications!

Warn as the WTS might........ we are living in a 'google' world!

Glad you have finally joined, looking forward to your commentary on other threads!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• Gayle
    Gayle

We understand you being "cautious." The organization doesn't like people who know now the JW lying tactics and manipulations. Learning how the Governing Body works as presented in the "Crisis of Conscience" book is a real eye-opener. Best wishes in your venture out of the WTS!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

undertheradar: " until I have planted some seeds in my family to open their eyes."

Jude 1:23 says you have to snatch them out of the fire!

Welcome to the board!

• chickpea
    chickpea

welcome aboard, undertheradar

stay cautious as a serpent,
    yet as innocent as a dove.....(matt 10:16)

you will do fine....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit