Honesty in Field Service Reports....This week's CBS topic (among others)

by Open mind 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

Well one problem is there is no set standard for WHEN your in the ministry.. some people will ONLY count the time that they personally are at the door. (I knew a sister who did that..) others count time when the leave there house. Ususally doing a call along the way to the hall before you go over the text. Others won't count a break, coffee or potty. Other will sit in teh coffee shop for 30 minutes at least eatting donuts and drinking coffee with mag sitting next to them so "people know who we are!" (never understood that, so people no witness eat donuts like pigs..yeah great recuitment image there. So in the end the time tally is already off. Cause they maybe TOLD to keep accurate records, but no one really knows how! lol What pissed me off was the time the whole family was sick then vacation and we missed like every meeting for a month. Not one person called to check up on us, though later they told us they missed us. LOL and no elder called. Well til it was the end of the month to get our field service report. Never said one word about how we were, barly a "HI" just wanted the numbers.

Can ya feel the love???

• startingover
    startingover

Since becoming an ex-JW, it has been my observation that the ex-JW's read the literature with much more depth than the actual JW's do. I think the same goes with the topic of this thread, we pay much more attention to things like this than the dubs, they wouldn't give it more than a passing thought and continue on with their fake reports, just like almost all of us used to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit