Climate Change (nee Global Warming) Strkes Again!!

by slipnslidemaster 108 Replies latest jw friends

• villabolo
    villabolo

What-A-Coincidence, remember the fable about the boy who cried wolf. Just because he was faking it doesn't mean that wolves are not real and present a danger.

villabolo

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

wolf boy didn't have money to make FROM it.

FOLLOW THE $$$

NOT GLOBAL WARMING ... GLOBAL GREED FROM THE GLOBALISTS ... THEY GOT ALL THE $$$ IN THE WORLD ... WHA'TS LEFT IS POWER AND CONTROL.

SINCE WHEN DO GOVERMENTS/CORP. LOOK OUT REALLY FOR THE PEOPLE'S NEEDS?

GREED NEEDS TO BE CAPPED OFF.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't know why, but when I read your posts I picture a guy who has been up for three days with a huge grin on his face and tinfoil on his head.

• PEC
    PEC

Funny how WAC looks nothing like that.

Philip

• besty
    besty

WAC - my suggestion - start a new thread with some credible evidence that the NASA graph I posted does not reflect reality

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

re wha happens post: Damn, I left my webcam on.

Besty: What is REALITY? start there. Red pill blue pill anyone?

• besty
    besty

start a new thread and call it Rabbit Holes for Dummies

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

hmm...can i have copyrights to that title?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I mean from what I've watched on the Discovery Channel...NONE of the Earth's natural geologic processes takes 160 years. They are all measure in epochs, eras and ages! What am I missing?

None of the modern carbon stuff makes any sense to me. Can someone take my ramblings and explain it to me?

It is not supposed to make sense. It consists of the claim that "the average temperature went up one degree in the past century, and YOU are at fault! Give us some money!"

Comet pills, anyone?

• lgadsden
    lgadsden

PLEASE POST THE SCRIPTURE WHERE IT SHOWS 12-25 AS JESUS BIRTH AND THE ADMONITION TO CELEBRATE IT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit