by MarkSutter 52 Replies latest jw friends

• trueblue
  • trueblue
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I am NEVER going to Trueblue's house!

• John Doe
    John Doe

People need to understand their rights, or those rights will vanish.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
  • trueblue
    trueblue

I am NEVER going to Trueblue's house!

Good

• nelly136
    nelly136

my atm card and bank account tells them where i am when i pull money out

my car is monitored by number plate recognition cameras all over the place. you're cctv'd everytime you get fuel for your vehicle.

living in the uk i know that i'm on camera most places i go

i'm already carrying a tracking system, its my mobile phone. my supermarket loyalty card probably tells them whether our poo floats and what shade its likely to be.

i see no reason why they need to chip my person as well.

• trueblue
    trueblue

i see no reason why they need to chip my person as well.

Except create an evolutionary war, so they can have martial law move in and start putting people in the death camps that are already built in the u.s.

• agonus
    agonus

Dude, this is really frickin' weird. Did any of you read minimus' post on dreams? I just got finished relating my dream about personality chips.

To be perfectly honest with you, I wouldn't mind being chipped so long as the pros outweighed the cons. Think about it: Technology can be a wonderful thing if properly utilized. I don't think that anyone here would argue that computers and labor-saving devices have been a boon to humankind. Now let's say that you have serious mental disorders that make you unhappy, make others unhappy, and prevent you from being a productive member of society. If a chip could get rid of these, how could it possibly be a bad thing, provided it doesn't change who you essentially are - minus the bad shit?

• journey-on
    journey-on

Absolutely NOT!!

• trueblue
    trueblue

agonus, I don't know that may be you thought that I meant they wanted to put the chip in us so they could control our thoughts but that is not what I meant. I meant that by trying to inforce it would or could cause a riot and they should be aware of that for just about exeryone would refuse.

I don't know may be I have had too much time on my hands and been checking things out on the internet about new world order, 9/11 consperacy, 2012, and all that crap.

I wish I did not have the raidio on that day of 9/11, it was such a beautiful day and the birds where singing when the news came on and the JW's come to my place about it.

Where I really become addicted was when I seen this strange planet and I was trying to figure out what it was just to kill some time, but I have found a new job to keep me busy and that should help to get my mind off of it.

I did not or do not believe the 9/11 consperacy but I think it was created, because law inforcement had been looking for terrorism for some time.

Oh well I will go back to work and when Jesus come and take me that is fine, but if not then it wasn't meant to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R68Z2GbcUJQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit