Would you accept a microchip implant?

by MarkSutter 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I wouldn't want the tracker on it but but I think repeat violent and sex offenders should definitely have one - maybe even two in case one stops working

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Government and law officials make up what, 2 maybe 3% of our enitre populations??? if the other 97% say hell no!... then it aint going to happen!

• metatron
    metatron

There are rumors about Verichips causing - or being statistically associated with cancer. Further, this seems like a breathtakingly stupid idea to use for personal identity because it could create opportunities for thieves to read it secretly (RFID) and wreck your life.

We have fingerprints. We have unique signatures. We even have unique DNA. I think making things easy for banksters and governmental thieves is a bad idea.

metatron

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter

Farkel, the reason I say I don't have a problem with it is that it would only replace what means of control they already have, ie:driver's licenses, id cards etc. It wouldn't be any different, when they find a way to shut you off, they shut you off and usually there's not much you can do about it.

On the other hand, it would make filling out forms easier, buying and paying bills. I spent 45 minutes the other day helping a neighbor apply for a rent tax refund online. I can just image how long it would've taken her had I not been there. How much time have you wasted throughout the years filling the blanks with the same info over and over. It annoys the hell our of me. In this day and age of technology I still have to start over everytime, c'mon. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

It could help solve murders, find victims faster, track criminals, etc. It would be a felony to tamper with it or remove it. I understand the privacy issue, but really, do we really have privacy now without it?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

No, no and thrice no!!

• trueblue
    trueblue

I don't think the microchip is the mark of the beast. Just as I did not believe credit cards, etc. was a mark of the beast.

I beleive the mark of the beast is a symbol of the condition of the heart that can not be seen except by God.

I don't know how to explain but I think the mark has to do with being greedy and being attatched to material things, and the mark on the right hand symbolizes the work that you do with your hand(s) to acquire worldly gain.

Would you accept a microchip implant? That is a tough question brought up by satan to cause fear to make it impossible to love God and your Nieghbors, and I would not like a foriegn object in my body, just as I don't like all the extra gagdets on cars that make for more things to go wrong, and I preffer to drive my old Chevy

• Think About It
    Think About It

I heard they were going to implant the chip in people's genitalia and that it was also heat sensitive, so the govt. or GB could also tell how often you were having sex.

Think About It

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Uhhh ohhhhh...... I already got one!

Yesterday a Dr. implanted a radio transmitter into my esophagus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEZDlVcWVBg

• trueblue
  • trueblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit