Would you accept a microchip implant?

by MarkSutter 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If you don't plan on committing any crime, what's the problem whith having one?

Elsewhere recently started a thread that addresses this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/185735/1/The-Eternal-Value-of-Privacy

W

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter

666 Obamabucks , how much is that in US dollars..lol

frankiespeakin, I say I have no problem with it, but I would definitely wait till the last minute to get one.

finally-free. Thanks for the link.

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

Micorchips have been implanted in all newborns born in hospitals which accept government money for many years now. The microchip sends a signal to you telling you that you don't have a microchip and there is no conspiracy to implant microchips. The microchip also sends a signal to you if you are a doctor telling you that there are no microchips showing up on that xray you are looking at.

• sacolton
    sacolton

If it was inserted in my right hand or forehead - no, I would not accept it.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    What possible, acceptable, reason could there be for such a law?

Control, control, control.

Judge Dread

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him." -- Cardinal Richelieu (1585-1642)

• asilentone
    asilentone

no way!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I already got one from my alien abduction.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Personally I don't have a problem with it

You must be insane.

Farkel

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

Im Against the CANCER it will probably end up giving me. The goverment does not care about our health and that does not sound safe at all.

They would have to chase me down for that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit