Are you doubting?

by YoYoMama 26 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I once watched a drunk leglessly stagger his way home from the pub late one night. Every so often, he would stop throw a waste bin through somebody's front window and move on. He managed to shatter seven before the police caught him.

YYM, is doing a similar thing with his posts. He has no intention of conversing but wants to create as much attention as he can and then move on.

My advise to him is to look hard at the elders waiting for him at the bottom of the street, even they can spot a drunk when they see one.

HS

• ISP
    ISP

Doubting what? I am not expecting anything so doubts don't come into it! Doubts are what you have ...YoYo!

ISP

• LB
    LB

I'm doubting my sanity because I bought the entire package for too long.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• cellomould
    cellomould

Once from the platform it was mentioned that Jehovah God doesn't appreciate prayers given from the toilet seat.

Now that I really doubt!

God loves a cheerful pooper!

lol

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• r51785
    r51785

You put up your post at 1408 and now it is past 0030. What I do not doubt is that you can now add over 10 hours to your field service report. Boy I wish we had this internet thing back when I was a pioneer!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Do you have doubts that the elders are appointed by Holy Spirit--no wait! elected --no wait!, the governing body--no wait!, the CO's/DO's...

Do you doubt that black men are 'natural servants' --no wait! they will turn white--no wait! all are equal--No wait! all are equal up to the governing body...

Do you doubt that women are disfellowshipped for not screaming while being raped--no wait! yes--no Wait! not--no wait! yes --no wait!!not...

Do you doubt that Sodomites and Gomorrhites will be resurrected? Yes--no wait!! no--no wait!! yes--no wait!! no....

Do you doubt that blood is okay to take sometimes? No--no wait!! yes--no wait!! no--no wait!! yes--no wait!! no.....

Do you doubt that voting is okay? Yes--no wait!! No--no wait!! yes--no wait!! no.....

And on and on and on ...YoYo thank you for causing more damage to the JW's than any 'apostate' EVER could...rock on!!

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• Pancho
    Pancho

dungbeetle,

I Love your post. Thanks.

-pancho

"Lies of the meshuggah prophets" - Joseph Wheless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit