Are you doubting?

by YoYoMama 26 Replies latest jw friends

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Seems like the JW's are the most doubting people in the world, each one has absolutly no strenght to stand on his own without the teat of the Org right there to fill in all his insecurities.
    How can a JW not doubt, if he is asked to believe one way today another way tomorrow? All at the whim of the Org, flip flopping back and forth. A raped woman should scream, she should not scream, she should scream, back and forth. Then the never ending sliding time of the end. Beginning it's sliding in the late 1800's the end is still now conviently just a few short years ahead! How can anyone be stable and centered in a Religion that is so wishy-washy!

• Pancho
    Pancho

<Quote>
    He does not recognize or appreciate God’s fine qualities of
    generosity and loving-kindness. “Let not that man suppose that he
    will receive anything from Jehovah; he is an indecisive man,
    unsteady in all his ways,” James declares.—Jas 1:5-8.
    </Quote>

Sounds like the GB to me.

-pancho

"Lies of the meshuggah prophets" - Joseph Wheless

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Yo Yo! do I detect a case of deja vu since something similar to a previous post, but I like your style..

Q. do I doubt Jehovah God?
    A. No. No No - He is eternal and trustworthy and The GOD. After all, in the words of James ch.1:5 he gave me the wisdom to see that the doctrine of Armaggon is ungodly and immoral.

Do I doubt WBTS? definately yes.
    After being let down, having spent best part of a lifetime serving their ends and experiencing the same failed expectations as the rest
    of us on this site.

Incidentally, Thi Chi, I love your sign off signature.

• rhett
    rhett

Kind of hard to doubt something that doesn't exist wouldn't you say? Not only that, who says the JW god is the god of everyone else.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Sure I doubt that Jehovah gives a damn. Anytime he wants to talk to me, he knows where I live.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

No I don't doubt God. But I do doubt the WTS and it's teachings. They are not one and the same. And God does not use the WTS as a modern day voice.

Andi

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

No doubt--the borg is a cult. Mind control at its finest.

Lucky for me I understood that before I threw my life away.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Yo-yo,hows your day gone so far?(LOL)What I doubt is a JW bullshit artist quoting scriptures and pretending to represent GOD.If you really believed everything WBTS said,you wouldn`t be on this board,but you are.What does that say to people watching this board about your real faith?It shows them the real truth about you.If you don`t believe WBTS,why should they?Please keep posting,it shows people what happens when you join a mindless cult!..LOL...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

YoYoMama,

:Do you doubt Jehovah God?

What does Jehovah God have to do with the Watchtower society other than the Watchtower society says Jehovah has everything to do with the Watchtower society?

You're joking, right?

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• flower
    flower

Outlaw,

wonderful post. i've made that point to yoyo before but he conveniently runs out of scriptures when its time to answer that one. i pity him really but like you said the more he posts the clearer things get for those who maybe thinking of joining this wicked cult.

flower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit