VERY DEEP QUESTIONS for elect/annointed/those with insight/holy spirit/etc

by EndofMysteries 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

EOM,

Without addressing or wrapping my feeble mind around the great truths revealed to you, I will anticipate how various segments of society might describe your bearing and point of view.

1. Young people will describe you as "fake-deep".

2. The blue collar crowd will view you as a "full-of-yourself know-it-all".

3. Mental health professionals will use the word "delusional" in their description of your mental state.

4. Veteran JWD posters will view you as a condescending Bible thumper and waste of time.

tms

Bravo!Bravo!Bravo!Bravo!Bravo!

.................. ...OUTLAW

• Gerard
    Gerard

You can make the Bible say anything if you torture it long enough.

Good job!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You can make the Bible say anything if you torture it long enough.

Good job!

................. ...OUTLAW

• PEC
    PEC

I with TMS.

Philip

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

JUST TO ADD SOME CONTEXT TO WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

At one point, the WTS was the appointed "temple organization" but that would expire in 1996 anyway. It is no longer that temple organization and has become apostate. It is now "Babylon the Great" a lurking place of demons and uninspired demonic expressions. It is a wasteland of spiritual knowledge now, far from being the "spiritual paradise" they claim.

BUT HERE'S SOMETHING NEW!! While the "food at its proper time" might have come from the WTS up until 1996, now the "church age" has ended! Now as Joel says, holy spirit would be poured out upon all kinds of flesh, young and old, men and women!

Now think of that in the context of the WTS and GB. That is not how it operates. Thus this period of holy spirit begin given to all sorts of people is another confirmation there is no "true religion" or temple recognized now. The temple is now the spiritual temple being built.

Daniel 12 says those would insight

DANIEL 12v 3 and 4 "

3 “And the ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars to time indefinite, even forever.

4 “And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant.”

This is NOW that time! And just how would a few individuals spread their light or be seen so as to enlighten many? The internet, especially YouTube! Also radio.

Harold Camping is clearly one of this ones with insight. He understoo the "church age" had ended in 1994. That is a very advanced concept and matches the end of the covenants for the Jews and JWs in 1996. He is now preaching no church but individual relationship with God! That's exactly right! The "church age" was appropriate for a while. It is the broad road leading in a general direction. But at some point it veers off into destruction and you must get off. You do that by taking the narrow patch of individual understanding of the Bible and develop a personal relationship with God. Organized religion cannot help you now, and Jehovah is not recognizing any formal temple organization, that is, JWs, after 1996.

LS

• cantleave
    cantleave

I so glad I don't think that deeply. It means i can make the most of the life I have left. Thinking deeply about whther I have a "calling" from the HS would be such a waste of time. I'm not being flippant just stating where I stand on this. Noone strating a topic has the right to prevent another poster from commenting on the thread, especially if that prevention is based on whether members of this forum are deep thinking or have a disputed "calling" or not.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Actually I like this philosophy. If I don't understand it then it is because I am not supposed to know it. I wish had thought of that years ago.

• Open mind
    Open mind

The answers you seek have been revealed to me.

Of course, like you, I will not share them with those who are not worthy.

If you PM me the correct sacred secret password, all will be revealed.

If not, you can remain outside where the dogs are.

om

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/harold_camping.htm

You mean this Harold Camping? You know, dealing with people like you two (EOM, Lars) stretches my vow not to engage in Ad Hominem attacks to the breaking point.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

What, no answer? Come on guys.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit