VERY DEEP QUESTIONS for elect/annointed/those with insight/holy spirit/etc

by EndofMysteries 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Only need answer if you have already researched, come to an understanding, or have seen this and currently figuring it out. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then question doesn't apply to you as I feel it's information that is only understood at the right time and to those allowed to get understanding of it.

***If you would like to give me some answers, but feel the information can't be posted publically or your restricted in whom to give it to, feel free to message me directly. That's also why I am asking these questions in a way in which only you would understand, but I do not know how to find you otherwise.

1. God's Kingdom and the return of it, have you seen it described as literal, with a literal temple on earth with literal waters and trees of life, also the temple described as being inside of you with waters inside of you, and also as a heavenly kingdom which either rules from heaven or comes to earth with waters and trees of life (either real or symbolically), have you concluded what all of them mean and which is true or how all descriptions may relate to eachother from the supposed difference.

2. Have you come upon the paradox of knowledge vs faith, in which more knowledge could mean condemnation vs ignorance. Is knowledge only for elect and non elect are better off without it or is full knowledge to be broadcast to all.

3. "Get out of her my people if you do not want to share in her sins" - "I am sending you as sheep amidst wolves, to be cautious as servants yet innocent as doves" - how do you take the two statements to relate, have you solved this paradox, currently working on it, or have no idea what I'm talking about?

Look forward to any responses or messages.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Well I'll start....

You come on to this forum and post this:

then question doesn't apply to you as I feel it's information that is only understood at the right time and to those allowed to get understanding of it.

I'm LOL, I can hardly wait to see the responses. Get a grip. Oh and by the way, "annointed" in your title should be spelled anointed.

r.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

oh boy. There are deep thinkers here (a few come to mind) but I haven't seen anyone who admitted to being anointed in the way you suggest. We do have a drag queen messiah tho'.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Answers:

1. No

2. No - how can more knowledge possibly mean condemnation? Full knowledge must be broadcast to all.

3. No idea what you're talking about.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

EOM, you are very lonely aren't you?

Religion, beliefs, spirituality, is all about people. It shouldn't isolate us, shouldn't divide us, and shouldn't cause us sadness. And you my friend, seem very sad to me.

You have your beliefs, and are hoping to find others, which is great. In following your posts the last few weeks though, it seems that only people who "rate" (i.e. get what you are saying somehow, very mystically) is worth your time.

That is your right, but.....

I just want to make a comment or two to you, which I mean respectfully, as you also claim. You seem very confused. I think that is not the worst place to be for anyone. We all enter that forrest trying to figure things out. And so, your DEEP questions strike me as very purposeful for where you are at this moment. Don't be surprised if you change. In fact, I would encourage you to be open minded to the possibility that you will change.

But please don't be surprised if the answers you seek are different from what you anticipate them to be.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

1. God's Kingdom and the return of it, have you seen it described as literal, with a literal temple on earth with literal waters and trees of life, also the temple described as being inside of you with waters inside of you, and also as a heavenly kingdom which either rules from heaven or comes to earth with waters and trees of life (either real or symbolically), have you concluded what all of them mean and which is true or how all descriptions may relate to each other from the supposed difference.

I'm of the "anointed" in the JW context of the "healthy class", etc.

Christ arrives to rebuild the spiritual temple, the actual sealing of the elect is the building of the spiritual temple. He does not come to rebuild any earthly temple. That was what prefigured the final spiritual one. The total number of the memebers is 144,000 natural Jews and 1,296,000 gentiles to make up the total number of 1,440,000.

Your reference to the water bubbling forth from within is not directly related to any kingdom "inside" someone. Jesus just said, "Whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty at all, but the water that I will give him will become in him a fountain of water bulbbling up to impart everlasting life."

The concept of the "kingdom" being inside you is a misapplication of Jesus' words that the "kingdom is in your midst" and was a reference to the kingdom not being that observable. "The kingdom of God is not coming with striking observableness..For, look! the kingdom of God is in your midst."

What he was saying was that kingdom members would not be pointing to Christ, openly identifying him, nor to themselves, but it would be secretive. Thus when he said the kingdom was in their midst it meant that secret kingdom members were in their midst standing right in front of them.

So the kingdom being inside you and the waters inside you are not related to the temple, unless you are more specific than above for these references. There's no contradictions.

LS

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Yes this is the place to derive an answer posed as this from probably the biggest anti-JWS web site maybe in the world.

This site is full of the anointed, last count was over 100 I believe.

Idiocy of some people can truly be humorous.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

2. Have you come upon the paradox of knowledge vs faith, in which more knowledge could mean condemnation vs ignorance. Is knowledge only for elect and non elect are better off without it or is full knowledge to be broadcast to all.

On a technical level, yes. Those who have more, more will be requested. Thus clearly the Jews who knew the Law would be judged on a higher standard. But aggressively seeking to avoid knowledge is considered laziness and that would not excuse one. This is clear from the parable of the 10 virgins, where the 5 foolish virgins were too lazy or disinterested to carry the extra oil. So if you are ignorant because you can't help it, you're in the middle of the Amazon and never saw a Bible, that's one thing. But if you have a Bible and just don't feel like reading it, that's not an excuse.

Attitude is everything. Remember, even the five wise virgins "nodded" and their lamps grew dim at the same time as the 5 foolish virgins. So some knowledge would not be available until the right time. But when that time came, the wise virgins had the enthusiasm for the new knowledge, they had the right attitude and then their lamps burned brightly. Some people don't like chronology or parables or think there is anything complex about these. They are content with just the basics. That is a critical error when it comes to the kingdom. Those who get into the kingdom must "exert yourself vigorously" -- no lazy virgins who figure ignorance will be an excuse when the opportunity to know is there. Closing your eyes to the Bible is not the same as having no Bible to open.

LS

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

3. "Get out of her my people if you do not want to share in her sins" - "I am sending you as sheep amidst wolves, to be cautious as servants yet innocent as doves" - how do you take the two statements to relate, have you solved this paradox, currently working on it, or have no idea what I'm talking about?

This addresses two things. "Get out of her, MY people" is a reference to getting out of Babylon the Great, specifically the WTS who becomes part of BTG when it becomes apostate. Thus association with the WTS during the "temple" period is acceptable. But that period ended in 1996. Now Jesus and Jehovah have abandoned the WTS and they are considered to be part of "Babylon the Great" now and thus the command to "get out of her."

This, however, has nothing to do with the specifics of the dangers and nature of the preaching work. They would have to go out and preach and thus are warned to be as wise as serpents and innocent as doves, as they as sheep being sent among wolves. I don't think the "wolves" in particular have to do with the Christian congregation, but to those in Christendom they would be preaching to and the world, in general. So this has to do with preaching to others and not the congregation.

Hope this was a help.

LS

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Hi Mrs.Jones. I tried the kalua and eggnog and it is GREAT! Also fattening! Thanks.

oh boy. There are deep thinkers here (a few come to mind) but I haven't seen anyone who admitted to being anointed in the way you suggest. We do have a drag queen messiah tho'.

Well, since you're so irreverant, MrsJ, let me tell you what is nice about being of the anointed. For one, you know in advanced that you are going to get eternal life and go to heaven. It's a guaranteed deal.

What about future sins? you ask?

Good question. Satan would like to snatch some of the elect away, of course, by tempting them with immorality as usual. But Jehovah has made it so that is a moot point. You see, he makes them JIOR, "Jehovah Is Our Righteousness", meaning God decides about their righteousness, regardless of what happens after they become of the elect. That is, he removes the LAW and moral code from them.

Meaning? Meaning that in order to stay underground and hidden, some of them have to do sinful things. Like pretend to be a Christian who celebrates Christmas. Some end up in immoral situations, using drugs or committing adultery or fornication. But they are excused. It's like an undercover drug agent who buys, sells and uses drugs as a front to get a drug bust. He has technically broken the law but the courts don't charge him.

So that's kind of a slap in Satan's face, that he's condemned for sin but after the elect are sealed, they can't sin any more because God doesn't apply the law to them.

So in other words, if I wanted to, I could go out and have all the sex I wanted to and it wouldn't matter one bit. I'm righteous and holy and I'll always be. So will all the other elect.

Otherwise, as long as Satan is let loose and as long as the world is ruled by mankind, especially with Satan focussing on the elect to destroy them, how could someone elect remain elect with all the temptations out there? They are still human and fragile.

So I'm not under "law" any more. But the non-elect are!

So I can have like all the kalua and egg nog I want. YOU, can only have one sip per week! You're still under "law", I'm not.

I can even go in drag if I want to! I might have to as a disguise one day, who knows?

rofl

NOTE. I'm not hijacking this thread, because the nature of the JIOR, the secret woman whom God hides in the wilderness, is pertinent to the kingdom. The Lazarus class is said to have a chasm separating him from the Rich Man. This "chasm" is spiritual. Thus the elect cannot cross over to those non-elect and visa versa. God prevents it. One of the ways this is done is by the different standards of law applied.

LS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit