VERY DEEP QUESTIONS for elect/annointed/those with insight/holy spirit/etc

by EndofMysteries 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• parakeet
    parakeet

I'm well qualified to comment on these VERY DEEP QUESTIONS. I've been elected*, anointed**, and have plenty of holy spirit***. So I can tell you without any qualifications that you can't tell which end of the hammer to use.

[*president of the biology club in tenth grade]

[**olive oil-based deep moisturizing conditioner at the hair stylist's]

[***Johnny Walker Blue]

Lars: Again, for some inside "anointed" stuff, knowing the GB is reading this and they had me followed.

I knew you were creepy. I didn't know you were paranoid, too.

• TMS
    TMS

EOM comments on the issues he must balance as god's spokesperson:

" I am very careful in what I publish for all to see, so as not to overstep and announce knowledge God may want to remain hidden for the time being or that somebody with bad intentions uses the information"

EOM and his god have knowledge other Earth and possibly heavenly beings cannot access. EOM's god is not all-powerful as EOM could release knowledge to the universe but chooses not to do so in deference to his weak god. EOM further reveals the weakness of his god in being powerless to stop "those with bad intentions" from misusing such heretofore hidden knowledge should EOM choose to release it.

EOM, you represent your god as weak, ineffective, totally dependent on your cooperation to release information at the appropriate time to those with good intentions. If your god actually exists you do him a great disservice by defaming him in this way. If he is your invention, you need to go back to the drawing board as the god you portray is pitiful and ineffectual.

tms

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Wow, Lars thinks he can sin all he wants but it is not sin? What a nut case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit