Totally Busted and Scared!!!!!!

by 2pink 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

You have a PM.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

"I have not had a birthday party for my daughter, however I am planning one for my daughter. If you find it necessary to no longer be in contact with me due to my decisions that is fine with me as I do not need people in my life who's love and care of me is conditional."

That would be my response.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Hi 2Pink - I had a similar problem when I decided toleave the WT. My problem was knowing that I would lose my family when they knew my decision. For"a while I lived in torment trying to "Live a Lie", and keep how I really felt from my son and his wife. After a lot of soul-searching I knew that I had to be true to myself and couldn't pretend anymore. The cost has been severe, as my son has completely cut me off and I am not allowed to see my only grandchild any more.

As hard as it has been though I have no regrets about being free of the WT cult now as the alternative was anacceptable to me. I wish you all the best.

Maddie

• Gayle
    Gayle

Please tell your daughter, Happy Birthday from us! She's a special little girl and we are so proud of her and her parents that are providing her with the best life possible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit