Totally Busted and Scared!!!!!!

by 2pink 53 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, Frozen one! Have I got a "Smiley" for you! Can you 'copy and paste' this little guy??

Zid

jk

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I would df that cousin from your FB page. But if that doesn't work, the most polite way to answer an unwelcome question is to smile and respond by saying, "Why do you want to know?" Let her answer you. Or imagine the outrage you would feel if I asked you personal questions and then display that outrage.

So, here's a practice session...

Me: Tell me, 2pink, when did you last have sex with your husband?

You: Express your outrage by telling me to STFU and MYOB.

Practice Session II...

Me: Exactly how much money did you and your husband make last year?

You: Express your outrage, and... (You get the picture, right?)

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

2pink,

We're in the same boat, I know how you feel. Be careful from now on!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It's you and your husband and your kids who else do you need really? Tell the elders to fuck off!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think something like this would technically be slander. The birthday hasn't happened yet, and if they rat you out before the birthday, that would be slander.

And, do they have two witnesses to verify that you did in fact celebrate that birthday? If they need two witnesses to verify a pedophile situation, why wouldn't they also need two witnesses on a birthday?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The watchtower will disfellowship someone who gives a kid a birthday party but legally defend someone who molests a kid.

That's why I left the cult, and I didn't care who shunned me over it. They do me a favour by shunning me. People who support such a cult are not people I want in my life or anywhere near me. I don't want to keep people like that in my life any more than I want to keep my morning shit.

W

• undercover
    undercover

"My personal study of the scriptures has taught me that there is no harm in celebrating joyous and happy occasions, such as anniversarys and birthdays. My Bible trained conscience is clear. And for every scripture that you try to use to show that birthdays are bad, I'll present two that support my position, plus I can present material from the Society that will logically defend my position. Have a nice day."

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Birthdays are a useful unit of time and mark various coming of age celebrations.

Watchtower doesn't even have one special day on their calendar except for the token Memorial.

Every Saturday on a dub calendar is "Magazine Day"

• I quit!
    I quit!

The only power this organization has over your life is the power you allow them. You can break the spell at any time. If you start lying to them about who you are you will have to continue to lie and will need to enter into a pattern of pretending that you are still a Watchtower believing JW. I order to keep the game going your children will need to lie and pretend also. Once you start that cycle years can go by and you will still be in the same postion lying, pretending and living in fear of being found out. It really isn't worth it. I can seewhy people doing the fading thing for a short while when they are trying to work things out but once you have been found out and the only way out is to start lying and having your children lie it just isn't worth it.

And remember, you aren't doing anything wrong or abnormal. It is only the insanity of the Watchtower organization that makes living a normal life seem so evil.

Good luck with them. Shake them off.

• I quit!
    I quit!

This is the only way I could find to remove the double post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit