15 kinds of wimmen - which are you?

by Satanus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

poor Satanus :(

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Heh, this reminds me of a kid in my congregation who thought this song went "you're once, twice, three kinds of ladies..." Since it turned out his dad (an elder) was diddling a diner waitress in several of the towns along his sales route, I wonder which kinds of women he found?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdNmgNu86xA

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

diddling

lol

• Satanus
    Satanus

What, no hate mail?

A purple diddle;)) Cool.

Sicks

Silly boy. He didn't know it was 15 and not 3.

CH and lisa

A lot of wimmenz have of some of some of those things, as well as guys.

Palm

They start them early.

Rob

What's w all the oldness?

S

• parakeet
    parakeet

Glad you're holding up, Satanus. As with all comedy routines, you never know whether you'll shine like a star or fold like a dying camel.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Interesting that there is nothing positive about any womann in a single catagory you mentioned. I feel sorry for you that you've never experienced the love of a mother, a grandmother, an Aunt. I love men I have 3 wonderful sons and a wonderful husband. A man who has never know the love of a female is a man deprived. "

Damn straight Balsam, tell it girl.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    What's w all the oldness?

S: Last time I saw you, you were cute but you WERE NOT a spring chicken and it was at least 7 years ago when you sent me the pic.

Later, old dude.

• Twitch
    Twitch

That's okay, handsome. I do requests.

"Far Away?" As in "Faraway Eyes" by the Stones? It's one of my favorites. And I love to sing it LOUD. Maybe you should reconsider your acceptance of my road trip. Hehehheeeee.

Aw gee, tanks.

Gotta admire a confident woman. As a matter of fact, I do have a request or two,..hehehe

I don't recall saying no to the trip and you can call me Ken if you wish, lol

;)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

A Boutte Louisiana woman pissed off at her boyfriend because he was going to break up with her wasted a perfectly good pot of Grits.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2009/12/grits_burns...

Can't we all just get along??

• Satanus
    Satanus

Rob

'you sent me the pic'

Ah well, we all make our mistakes, eh.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit