15 kinds of wimmen - which are you?

by Satanus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The only kind of man who wants the above kind of woman is a low wage earner with a beatup car who thinks he is God's gift to women.

Not me. Definitely not gods gift to anyone. Own home, nice vehicle, good job. Just don't want to risk losing it all a second time.

W

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I'm sure the outraged women on this thread find it amusing when it points the other way."

I'm not outraged, I just don't find it to be funny. And when it's pointed the other way maybe I find it amusing but only cuz it's a gross exaggeration same as the 15 wimmen list.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    And when it's pointed the other way maybe I find it amusing but only cuz it's a gross exaggeration.

That's all this is too, mrs. jones.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just because it's hyperbole doesn't mean I have to like it.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Just because it's hyperbole doesn't mean I have to like it.

Fair enough. But I don't think it's really a reflection of how Satanus feels about women. I'm sure it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Satanus, you are a woman, yes?

Perhaps a woman who has lost at love more than once?

• restrangled
    restrangled

So where are the 15 kinds of men? I'm sure most women on this forum could come up with quite a few more than 15. It's all funny to a point. I get ticked when this stuff is taken seriously.

I don't fit any of the above, but I do know 1 or 2 girls who do. (teenagers) It does not describe the entire female population by any means!

If you were taken in by one of these girls, what does it say about you?

r.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

7. Miss Bitch

Miss Bitches are the sulkers, pouters and ball-busters of the female world. They are very unpleasant people who treat their fellow humans poorly, care only about themselves, and aren't concerned at all if they hurt you or anybody else. Most Miss Bitches qualify as Miss Takes, too. Miss Bitches are usually good-looking and well dressed, and you can easily identify them by the scowls on their faces as they imperiously strut through the world.

I am a "Miss Bitch." Though, I would say the description is lacking; it should include the following: they do not care what you think of them. :)

Interestingly, when this personality is manifested in a man, it is described as follows:

Mr. Executive.

They are excellent at hiding their thoughts, plans and strategies behind a sulking, impervious outward demeanor. Often times, what is simply executive decision-making is misinterpreted as disdain for fellow humans or selfishness. Their outward appearance is impecable, very Gentlemen's Quarterly (GQ) as their high position in society and business demands. Often times, their facial expressions are very intent as a result of the incredible number of different business deadlines, ideas, contracts, strategies, etc., they are balancing at one time. One of their most admirable physical characteristics is their commanding walk.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bizzybee

Nope. I'll give you another guess.

Restrangled

'If you were taken in by one of these girls, what does it say about you?'

That you're a man. However, after a while, most men learn from it.

S

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey, I earn a decent wage

So, Robdarling, how u doin',....;)

lol

Hiya, Handsome, just cruising around in my new car-- that I pay for myself. Wanna go on a road trip?

LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit