15 kinds of wimmen - which are you?

by Satanus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Here's a good one:

I'm independant got my own place, my own ride and pay my own bills. Make sure I look right when I walk out the door but dont think I'm god's gift to the world. First one to have my man's back but know he needs his own space to be him. Wants a man doesnt need one to be a strong woman!

------

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You belong to the "He-man Women Haters Club" don't ya?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Satanus:

Your ideal woman......I'm not sure she would want to be with someone like YOU.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jonsey

'You belong to the "He-man Women Haters Club" don't ya? '

Who me? I find the responses interesting..

Miss Palm

Ya never know. I may not be what you think i am.

S

• Farkel
    Farkel

While I know that your list contains some types of women, it is by no means representative. The same list could apply to men, you know.

I'm convinced that a goodly portion of the women you've described became that way due to the influence and lies of the most evil bitch who ever lived, namely Betty Friedan. May she rot in the hell she created.

Farkel

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I think I've been involved with every woman on that list. Had a few good ones too but didn't appreciate it at the time.

I don't hate women. I just hate "relationships".

W

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Who me? I find the responses interesting.."

The responses maybe interesting but I think the list is a bit misogynistic, off balance, and overplayed. Yeah there are women out there like that list above but not all women are like that.

• parakeet
    parakeet

15. Mrs. Parakeet

Remember, S, that you're among the first to admit that even one's own thoughts can lie.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Some of you must have some of this stuff, at least.

S

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

No, I seriously don't fit any of your 15 wimmen.

I'm closer to your ideal woman, but I moved in with my man into his place.

And I love that he looks after me. ( He just bought snow tires for my truck. ) I don't think that makes me a weak woman.

"Cus I look after him, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit