Lost life

by peggy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Sad, sad, sad.

• flipper
    flipper

PEGGY- I'm so sorry that you lost a friend. My wife and I send our condolences.

When is the WT society going to be held accountable for the lives they have literally wasted and blown apart ? They won't take responsibility until it really hits them where it hurts. Somehow, someway - somebody has to make them pay ! I hope it's soon so more of these poor souls don't take their lives. It's really sad

• peggy
    peggy

I have heard rumor that a memorial at Bethel will be given and that bethel elites have called his mother several times. Hard to believe but maybe. Also he was formerly associated with the Woodinville Wa area but his mother later moved to Oregon and that is where he killed himself.

I wish this was not on my mind as much as it is. The life of anyone of us is important and I hope he is given the respect he deserves!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"I have heard rumor that a memorial at Bethel will be given "

In which case, such a memorial is one of the few events that are open to regular congregation members and can be recorded. If I lived close enough to Patterson, I'd attend, record, and post.

Damn

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Strange but I came across a photo today of a JW friend that killed himself about five years ago. He went out into the woods and shot himself with a rifle. There are always more questions than answers when someone commits suicide.

My condolences to all who have lost friends this way. It's a tough thing to reconcile no matter how much time has passed.

tall penguin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit