Bible really word of God (Cont.)...

by AGuest 44 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

AGUEST. You use the Bible when it suits you. That is the reason that I know you are captive to your own concepts of what is true. Whenever you quote from the verses that support what you are telling us, you are quoting what men have written, not what God has told men to write.

Please forgive my, ummm... forthrightness... dear one, but you've been coming here, what, less than a month? At least, that's how it appears from the date under your "name." I could be wrong. If I am not, I would have to say that IF you had been coming here a bit longer, say, at least a month, you might know that I ONLY use the Bible... because there are those who don't accept ANY truth... unless they see it in writing. IF you had been coming here, say, two months... or more... you would know that I don't need... or want... to use the Bible. WHEN I do... it is for the UNBELIEVERS who read threads such as this... those who need to see it "written"... in the Bible. I could tell you things WITHOUT even opening a Bible. Because I received them from my Lord and NOT from reading the Bible. That they are in the Bible as well is simply a "second witness" to what I have shared.

The very Bible that you quote has been established to have been mistranslated, misquoted, and rewritten over and over throughout the centuries in many Bible versions. It is all hand me down history of the Jewish people, Hebrew people and those who say the things about Jesus, like yourself.

I would SO appreciate it if someone... anyone... would kindly enlighten this dear one as to what I have said for, what, more than 8 years now... regarding the Bible? Because I KNOW folks are tired of hearing it from me. Better yet, dear Walkin'... you can find out for yourself. Simply click on my name ("AGuest") and see for yourself. For I do NOT disagree with you. Indeed, I VEHEMENTLY agree. If you knew me... you would know that without a doubt.

Yes, there are some good advices and words of wisdom to follow that will be of benefit to those who take the advice, however, there are many good books like the "CHICKEN SOUP" books that have been helpful to many.

I totally agree. I have never said otherwise, at least as far as such have been "helpful" to many.

How can you say that your Lord has you quoting from a book that is not of his doing.

My Lord "quoting from a book"? With the exception of his quote from Isaiah, and a couple other "You've heard it saids," where did you get THAT idea? Yes, I have quoted here what he is recorded to have said. Again, that's because there are those who need to see it in writing. But he did not show me such things in "the book" until AFTER he said them to me, himself. I simply put FAITH in what I heard... from HIM. And THEN... he showed me where it was "written." However, I have stated here on MANY occasions that my Lord also said to me: "EVERYTHING that I tell you... IS written. But not ALL that is written... is what I will tell you." What did he mean by that? That everything he tells me is written... SOMEWHERE... and not necessarily in the Bible. And not everything in the Bible is what he will tell me. And I have found him to be ABSOLUTELY truthful on that account.

• AGuest
  • AGuest
    AGuest

I have been to and seen the world of the dead. I know what happens to people when the flesh dies. I have seen it with my own eyes… and there is nothing to fear. No pain… no mourning… no torture… no pergatory… no 72 virgins… no suffering. It is merely a state of sleep of the bones… which do not have enough life IN them… to be conscious of ANYTHING… other than that they are waiting for “something.”

The dead do not remember who or what they were when they were alive in the flesh. Do have no concept of what is going on… anywhere. Here OR in the spirit realm. They are simply a huge pile of bones… waiting. Unless, of course, they belong to the Christ. In which case, they are merely resting “under the altar,” a place of favor with and protection (from their enemies) by God.

Death really is no great mystery, dear Walkin’… whether you are speaking of the state of the flesh once the spirit has left it… or whether you are speaking of the “last enemy,” Destruction. Neither are to be feared because all authority… in heaven and on earth… over life AND over death… has been given to my Lord. Since he is WITH me… there is none, including Death…. who can be against me… such that I should fear him/it.

Bottom line: you don’t know me, dear one… or about me. I would ask, then, that you take a minute and find out, rather than jumping to extremely false and unfounded conclusions. The information is there; all you need do is read. And if you find the reading to be too much, you can always ask me. I would be MORE than happy to tell you what I believe… and don’t. About God, Christ, the Bible, Jews, Gentiles, “christians,” and non-christians. But, please, don’t assume… because you really DON’T know.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I bid YOU peace, dear Walkin'...

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Walkin
    Walkin

I bid you peace AGUEST. I meant no wrong to you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and conversations with me. I have read most of your topics and responses. Iam truly happy for you and what you have found in your relationship with Jesus.

I have not yet found this, until then, peace be with you.

Walkin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit