Bible really word of God (Cont.)...

by AGuest 44 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

First of all, thank you all for responding and, again, may you have peace!

You've indicated that your words when you tell us what Jesus told you are the infallible word of God.

You misquote me, dear Six (peace to you!). I openly profess that I have said to you... and will say again... that the WORDS I share with you you are NOT that Word but what I hear FROM that Word... Christ. And yes, thus far HIS words HAVE proven infallible. But, again, I only share with you what I receive FROM him. And, again, sorry, but I cannot... and will not... lie to you about this. My very life... and perhaps that of my children... depends on it. For it would only be the result of my shame OF him... and my lack of faith IN him... that would cause me to do so. But I am NOT ashamed of him... or of what he tells me... and I DO have faith in him... and what he tells me. And so, I share it. Openly. Honestly. And forthrightly. Regardless of whether folks "like" it... or not. Because HE gave HIS life for me... so that I COULD put faith in him AND hear him. YOU did not... nor did those like you, who assume me to be lying... or insane. If I am a fool, then, I am one for him... and very proudly so.

If you are referring to translations of the Bible, I would definitely agree that there is some biases in all of them. I read an article today concerning the 'conservative' bible and at the end of the article, someone commented on how good translations often have a lot of scholars working on it as to balance out the biases. It made me think of the NWT committee and how a few people translated the Bible for the NWT.

The greatest of love and peace to you, dear GaryNeal, and indeed. Perhaps we read the same article!

I noticed you posted that there is no book to read, assuming that all of your inspiration comes directly from God.

You know, I know that some wish to believe that God and Christ are one and the same and so when I say I "hear" it is God that I hear. And, to some extent, this is true. Because if one sees Christ, one sees the Most Holy One of Israel... God... JAH of Armies. And the same is true if one hears Christ: one hears God. However, it would be inaccurate and an error to say that "all of [my] inspiration comes directly from God." It comes from God, yes, but THROUGH Christ. Thus, for ME... it comes DIRECTLY... from Christ. And INDIRECTLY from God... THROUGH Christ.

Have you even been concerned that some of that inspiration may not have come from God?

At first, yes. But that was VERY short-lived. Because when they first came to me (God AND Christ, for it was the MOST Holy One of Israel who brought His Son, the Holy One of Israel to me...)... well, all I can say that there really was NO mistaking who it was. I mean, I asked them who they were. And they told me. True, after that I had to learn to discern my Lord's voice... but now... it's really a no brainer.

Let me ask you, dear GN:

• AGuest
    AGuest

(okay, since the site won't let me post a response in one fell swoop)...

Let me ask you, dear GN: if your earthly father were to call you on the phone, would he have to identify himself each time he called? Okay, let’s say he didn’t raise you, that you were raised by, say, your uncle. Then one day, your fleshly father comes into your life. I would wager that his would be a voice that, from that time on, you would recognize. Yes? And so, each time he called on the phone, he could just say, “Hey, what’s going on…” and you would know, “Oh, it’s dad.” Yes? Even if you were later blindfolded and someone brought him into a room… YOU would know it was him as soon as he started speaking. Yes? Dear one, it is EXACTLY the same thing. Truly. I KNOW his voice. I do not have to SEE him (although I have and do). And there is a REASON for that (being able to know his voice, even though you don’t see him – which I will explain, if you wish, but only if you wish).

Personally, I envy you in that you really feel (and perhaps even have) such a direct relationship like that…

But dear one, you don’t need to envy ME! YOU… can have exactly the SAME relationship! Indeed, it is what you… what ALL… are INVITED to do!! All it takes is FAITH!! Faith… that includes the ability to get past worrying about what other earthling men will think of you when you DO hear. Because, like me, you WON’T be able to keep it to yourself. And that is the PRIMARY thing that holds earthling man back: their fear of others… and what others might think of them. If, however, one is willing to actually BE a “foolish” thing… actually put onese

• AGuest
    AGuest

actually put oneself out there FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHRIST… prefer the “glory” of GOD… over the glory of MEN… one put oneself in line not only to HEAR Christ… but SEE him. Literally. Problem is… what earthling man has told you he looks like… is NOT true… and being able to TELL the truth about this… will put one in a position to be, well, laughed at. If you MIND being laughed at…which most people do… then, yes, it’s going to take some time, if indeed it ever happens before his literal return (at which point EVERY eye will see him… AS HE IS… and I promise you, earthling man is NOT prepared for that sight!!).

but I do feel a sense of caution…

And well you should! I totally understand that! Given the attempts to “mislead even the chosen ones,” you are RIGHT to be cautious!! But tell me, please… SHOW me… where I have lied to you. Tell me… SHOW me… where I have misled you. I did not come here some years ago just spouting off rhetoric and propaganda to you. I am not trying to “start” anything… create a new religion, set up a new church! Far from it! To the contrary, I have backed up EVERYTHING I have shared here… and TOLD you: go to HIM!!

I have not asked anything from anyone here. Rather, I have openly confessed that my Lord cares for me. And I am not selling… ANYTHING! I share what I do with you and everyone here… FREE.

• AGuest
  • AGuest
    AGuest

since the Bible warns us not to trust every divine expression (spirit) but to test it to see if it is of God.

And I did. Trust me: I tested it. C’mon… I was associating with the WTBTS!! Do you REALLY think a voice occurred to me and I didn’t think “demon”? Truly? Do you really think I could be associated with the WTBTS and NOT “test” the expression… and those that occurred after it for some time? Really?? Given what THEY teach about such things??

Initially, I asked EVERY time, “Who is this, please?” And each time, my Lord identified himself: “I am the Christ.” On occasion, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, would identify Himself, too (“I am the One known to you as ‘Jehovah’”). And for the first few years I could not stop myself from looking up what my Lord told me. I was a “Peter,” if the truth be told.

But he continued speaking to me… and I continued listening. And as time passed, he did NOT tell me things that were only contained in the Bible! On MANY occasions, starting back then and even more so now, he tells me things related to history… of all sorts of empires and civilizations… kings… rulers… etc.,… of Israel AND the nations. And his words are NOT limited to the Bible… not in the least… but what he shares with me is contained not only in other writings, including scripture that is NOT in the Bible canon… but also in hist

• AGuest
    AGuest

but also in history books, science books, and more. Absolutely FASCINATING stuff! He even had something to say about the “string” theory of the universe!

Sometimes the things he speak are of this (the physical) world; sometimes they are of his world (the spirit realm). Sometimes they are of science. Sometimes they are of math. Sometimes they are of law (good Lord, do you really think I could get through law school on my own? Seriously??!!).

Sometimes… often, praise JAH… they are merely of love. And joy. And peace. Kindness, mildness, goodness, patience. Self-control. Not as the world knows such things… but as HE dispenses… and teaches them.

Sometimes they are of knowledge. Sometimes of wisdom. Sometimes… they are in a different language. Sometimes… they are prophetic. Sometimes, they are things I am not able to share here, unfortunately, as it is only for those I KNOW to be of his Body. Because the gifts of the Spirit… including the gift of prophesy… is not for the world, in general, but for the building up of the Body. And so, can only be shared with them, as the “world” cannot receive such things because they are “foolishness” to them. [Note: This saddens me… as it saddens him… but I have learned… the hard way… the very wisdom of this truth. And how do I know who such

• AGuest
    AGuest

And how do I know who such are? He tells me. He leads me to them… or them to me. Through him, we “find” each other.]

But ALL of them… all of the things he tells me… are true. Every one of them. And so I HAVE to believe him… and them.

Dearest Pistoff… may you have peace, as well! I think you misunderstand me. I do NOT believe the Bible to be the word of God… written or otherwise. I do not believe that the early Christians “believed the OT.” I believe that some believed the scriptures… which is NOT the OT entirely. Rather the OT contains some scripture; however, it also contains writings that are not scripture.

Dearest FrankieS… peace to you, as well!

I'm afraid you are just offering more of the same garbage that the bible offers and it almost sounds exactly the same except the names have been changed.

It is true, the Bible makes the same offer as I: to take life’s water, holy spirit, FREE. Unfortunately, most people are so wrapped up in all the other “stuff” that’s contained in there, that they don’t “see” that this is one of the less than 10 verses/scriptures that really carry some weight. If folks could hear and get the sense of this ONE verse, they wouldn’t need the Bible at all. The same is true if they could hear and get the sense of maybe two more verses (

• AGuest
    AGuest

(John 5:39, 40). Just those three verses could “open” up SO much for folks. But, unfortunately, their hearing… is dull. And so, they… and perhaps you… cannot get the sense of it. If they could… then they wouldn’t need the Bible… at all.

Again, I bid you all peace… and ears to hear the Spirit and the Bride, who keep saying “Come! Take life's water... FREE!”

Dear ones… it’s FREE! Who passes up FREE stuff????? Who passes up LIFE?? When it’s FREE?? THINK ABOUT IT!

A slave of Christ and thus a servant to the Household of God, Israel, and all who go with, by means of an anointing with holy spirit, which anointing was received from the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, my Lord and master, who is the Son, the Christ and the Holy Spirit of JAH… the MOST Holy One of Israel, and the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob…

SA

• Walkin
    Walkin

So, every religion, formed from culture, in every nation and handed down through the ages is wrong. Only you have the truth, out of billions of good and honest persons around the world through all time, its you that this Holy One has spoken to.

I cannot wrap my mind around all that you say about your relationship with Jehovah, God, Jesus, etc. All other faiths and religions wherein people have given their lives for, these people lived and died for nothing if what you say is true.

You get all this truth and knowledge about all the subjects you disclosed that God educated you on in His conversations with you only and science and all other teachings got it wrong. We must listen to AGUEST! Jews and all the various faiths that don't accept this Jewish God and this Jewish Jesus who have made no contact with the rest of the world must now believe AGUEST!

Like Doubting Thomas, unless I, not you, put my hand in his side and in the holes in his feet and hands, I will not believe. Remember Thomas was rewarded not punished for saying this. He received a special visit from Jesus, so the scriptures tell us if you want to believe it.

Walkin

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You misquote me, dear Six (peace to you!). I openly profess that I have said to you... and will say again... that the WORDS I share with you you are NOT that Word but what I hear FROM that Word... Christ.

Sorry, but you are being a weasel worded player. The crux of the matter is that you claim that your words to us are the infallible words of God. You say it again right here:

And yes, thus far HIS words HAVE proven infallible. But, again, I only share with you what I receive FROM him. And, again, sorry, but I cannot... and will not... lie to you about this.

meh. You weasel out of "lying" by believing; but it's your own metastasized ego you believe in. Believe me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit