Honestly, Do You Judge Someone Because Of Their Color Or Nationality?

by minimus 69 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Is Tim Horton's similar to our Krispy Kreme?

Sylvia

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If anyone says they have not had any prejudice imposed on them by outside chidhood influences they are a liar. There is ALWAYS something. We may not have taken it to heart but we've all heard it in our childhood. Brazil nuts were Ni**** toes, Poles were Pol***s, whites were Crackers and there are a variety ethnic slurs we heard growing up. Most of us have not given in to the negative and that is a credit to our compassion and understanding. Everyone else is a slave to thier own simplistic and selfish whims. They accept and continue the BS they heard as a child. W.Once

• minimus
    minimus

Wasa, always good to see ya!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sylvia..

If they serve coffee and donuts..Yes..

Tim Hortons is extremely popular in Canada..

Almost everyone stops in,to get coffee there during the day..

I`m going to civilization today..

I`ll be stopping in to get a coffee at Tim Hortons..

I`ll do the same on the way home..

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Is Tim Horton's similar to our Krispy Kreme?
    Sylvia

BLASPHEMER !!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Krispy Kreme serves coffee and donuts, Outlaw.

Why, whatever do you mean, PSAC?

Sylvia

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Of course I'm going to say no because I'm Hispanic married to a Black man and have family and friends of all races. However, when I think about it.. when watching any reality show like survivor, Amazing race ect. I always pull for the minorities before I even get to see their personality. Maybe I do judge Caucasians a bit. (sorry I don't mean to)

By the way we have a black president when is abc going to finally give us a black bachelor??

Okay I'm done

• snowbird
    snowbird
    However, when I think about it.. when watching any reality show like survivor, Amazing race ect. I always pull for the minorities before I even get to see their personality. Maybe I do judge Caucasians a bit. (sorry I don't mean to)

MIN-I-MUS!!!

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

W-H-A-T?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Aren't you gonna have a chat with Truthseekeriam in the back room?

What she just posted is scandalous!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit